4 Months

Two more months passed and Natsu and Juvia celebrated their four month anniversary. Y/n's love for Natsu had been pushed to the back of her mind by seeing just how happy Natsu looked with Juvia. In those four months they had been together, they had grown so close; y/n thought they could do everything as long as they were together.

The aching pain in her heart every time she saw them together had slowly faded and made place for happiness as she saw her 'brother' together with the girl he truly loved. She even helped him search out the ideal bouquet of flowers for their four months anniversary.

She sent him out of the house that evening for their date with a kiss on his forehead, a 'good luck and have fun' and the bouquet he almost forgot.
The blue and pink flowers stood for the colours of their hair and those shades of pink and blue mixed so nicely.

She watched him walk off to Fairy Hills where he would pick up Juvia and smiled. "They grow up so fast..." she said to herself and closed the door again.

When Natsu arrived at the building of Fairy Hills, he suddenly got nervous. What if he didn't look good enough. y/n had helped him fix his hair and he had worn a dress shirt and black pants to look more mature. He rang the bell of Fairy Hills and to his surprise, Erza opened.

"E-Erza," Natsu said surprised upon the sight of the redhead. She stepped out of the way and let him in. "Juvia will be ready soon. Feel free to hang around in the living room," she told him. Natsu was surprised. Normally Erza was very strict when it came to the 'no boys' rule of Fairy Hills. But since he was together with Juvia, he could come and go whenever he wanted.

After waiting for a while, he smelled Juvia coming down the stairs and got up, his bouquet in his hands. When Juvia spotted him, she ran at the pink haired male and hugged him.
"Happy four months anniversary!" Natsu said as he handed her the bouquet.
Juvia quickly grabbed a vase, filled it with water and put the flowers in it "It's beautiful Natsu-san. Juvia got something for you too," she said as she got two tickets out of the pocket of her jacket. She handed them to Natsu who looked at her in disbelief. "Juvia, you shouldn't have gotten us tickets to a resort. I only got flowers, now I feel bad..."

"It's okay Natsu-san. You paid for so many dates already, Juvia saved a little and bought this for the two of us," she explained and Natsu pressed his lips gently on hers. He kept getting this warm, uneasy feeling in his chest. Was this true love? "Well, let me make it up to you by taking you to a place where they've got really good food tonight. Normally they're booked up for the next three years; but I helped them out once and they kept a spot for us," the pinket told his girlfriend as he hooked his arm through hers and lead her out of Fairy Hills.
Erza watched from a distance and could only smile at the sight of the two of them. Natsu really had grown up into a fine man like she had always thought. Now she had to start working on Gray...

When the two of them returned to Fairy Hills, it was way past midnight and they both were a bit tipsy. There were no lights on in the dorm, indicating that everyone had already gone to sleep.
Natsu pressed his lips on hers once more and got ready to depart when suddenly Juvia pulled Natsu's face back down to hers with his scarf and pressed her lips on his again. Soon the kiss got more heated and they started making out. They moved over to a wall unconsciously and their hips started grinding together. Just when Natsu's cock started making an attempt to raise; the lights flicked on and Erza was standing at the lightswitch.

Natsu looked horrified and jumped away from Juvia, shielding his jacket in front of his crotch so Erza wouldn't see his erection tenting his boxers. "I'll just act as if I've seen nothing for this once. But only this once Natsu. Now I count to five and I don't want to see either of you here anymore. And remember, be quiet; Wendy sleeps close to Juvia." Erza told the two of them and closed her eyes, starting to count to five. At the count of five, both of them had disappeared; Erza could still see the fluttering of Natsu's scarf going around the corner as he was pulled upstairs with Juvia. Horny teenagers...

The next morning Natsu woke up in a room he didn't know. The room was full of Juvia's scent and he could still heavily smell the scent of sex hanging in the air.
That was right, he had stayed the night at Juvia's place in Fairy Hills after making sweet love to her. He raised his head and looked around, Juvia was lying next to him, still sleeping heavily as the sun that was coming through the light curtains lighted up her body. Natsu smiled happily and yawned; he flopped back down into the bed and spooned Juvia before falling asleep again.

Something felt like it was missing when Natsu sunk back into slumber, but what was it?

FaoQjQa0Gmc�