Gravure Shoot

"Y/n-chan! Natsu-san!", the reporter of Sorcerer Weekly yelled as he ran towards the two of them. They turned around and waited for him. "We wanted to do a photo shoot about the dragon siblings in Sorcerer Weekly. Do you guys want to participate?"

Natsu looked down at y/n and met her eyes. She gave a slight nod and Natsu answered the reporter "Sure."
The reporter explained it would be a gravure shoot at the beach in a week before y/n and Natsu walked further towards the guild. "I hope they do realize we're not really siblings.", Natsu spoke up.

A week passed and Natsu and y/n arrived on the beach for their shoot. "You need any help with your bikini?", Natsu asked as he threw his underwear with the rest of his clothes and pulled up the swimming trunks. He zipped them up and tied the white string.

"Yeah. I need some help with my top.", y/n said. Natsu walked over to her and tied her top. He felt a light stirring in his trunks and forced himself to calm down. With these trunks, they would see immediately if he got erect. He still felt guilty about what he had done last week, too.

They stepped outside and the reporters started with the compliments and possible titles for their articles. Natsu heard something like "Salamander. Still setting the hearts of girls on fire" and "Y/n, still beautiful. Even after an unhappy incident."

They led y/n away from the group for her solo shoot. Natsu sat down in one of the chairs and looked at how they were taking pictures of her.

Y/n was struggling to do all the poses they asked her to do. "Can't I do this with Natsu?", she asked, needing his help. "We need to have some pictures of you alone too. Try doing that look you always did.", the photographer said enthusiastic. "O-okay."

She closed her eyes a little and glanced sideways while grinning lightly. Her arm was underneath her breasts, pushing them up a little for maximal effect. He clearly felt his little friend down there raise now and excused himself, saying he had to use the bathroom.

Y/n saw Natsu stand up and walk away but still forced herself to keep smiling. When the pictures were taken, her smile dropped and she sat down with the rest of the crew waiting for Natsu's return.

Natsu was getting desperate. He had tried thinking about other things, but it always went back to y/n's face. And even worse, y/n's breasts. He had grown into a full erection now and couldn't get it down. It was highly noticeable in his swimming trunks and he couldn't slip away from the shoot. There was only one possibility...

"Damn! Why does my body react to y/n like this. It never did that before. Why now!? Why y/n!?", Natsu yelled. His hand had reached down to play himself and he let out a ragged breath.

Just outside the door, the director of the shoot had read everything and decided to give him some more time for this. It was a normal problem that happened with their male models more often just before a shoot. If it wasn't the stress, than it was a casual one or because there had been a beautiful girl just before him.
They called it 'Code White'.

Natsu started stroking; he had to make this quick. He had a wad of toilet paper in his one hand and his cock in the other one. He stroked frantically and his cock heated up. His mind went back to y/n, and her breasts. Damn her and being so hot.

He imagined it was her who was sucking him off. Slowly working down his length and looking up to him with her big (eye colour) eyes. He felt his cock twitch and knew the end was near. He brought over the wad of toilet paper just in time and shot off.

He lightly grunted when he adjusted his sensitive member in his swimming trunks again and threw the with semen filled wad in the toilet and flushed.

He smashed his head into the wall "I did it again! Damn it!".
He went outside and walked back to the shoot. He went into the water and shuddered at the sudden coldness at his not yet cooled down cock.

Natsu striked some poses for them and next up was the fotoshoot of the two of them together.

After the photoshoot they got some cans of coke. Natsu opened the can with ease and drank half of it. He was pretty thirsty. When he glanced over to y/n, he saw her struggling with opening the lid of her can.

Y/n just couldn't seem to get the stupid can of coke open. Without her noticing, Natsu had seen and he suddenly snatched it out of her hand. When she wanted to yell something at her she saw him opening the lid for her and handed the can back to her. "Ask if you need help.", he said and she smiled.

They went back to the changing room after the shoot to change. Natsu helped y/n with her top agan and changed into his normal clothes himself too. He told y/n to go back to the guild already since it wasn't that far from the beach and order something to eat while he would talk with the director for a few minutes.

"Natsu-san. Just the person I wanted to see.", the director said. "I overheard you in the bathroom earlier when I went to check on you because you were staying away a while and concluded that you had a 'Code White' like we call it. A code white is when a guy has a little 'problem' right before his shoot. Either from stress or from the beautiful girls that were before him.", the director explained Natsu, who's face had turned blank. Utterly devastated that someone had heard him doing something so intimate like that. "It's totally normal, you know. Don't be ashamed about it."

Natsu looked like he was going to get angry at the director but he just started walking towards the guild.

Once he had arrived at the guild, he looked for y/n and ate together with her. After that he sat down with Gray. "I need to ask you something.", Natsu whispered and Gray looked up from his book. "Hmm?"

"I've been having some problems recently...", Natsu shamefully admitted. Gray looked questioning at his pink haired friend and rival. Normally he would never come to Gray if he had a problem.
"Why don't you just go to Erza with your problem?", Gray asked, clearly annoyed.

"Because she wouldn't be able to help me. Please Gray, you're the only guy that I'm close enough with to tell about this.", Natsu pleaded. Gray was alarmed. If Natsu could only talk about this with a guy then it had to be something intimate. If it was serious, it might even get dangerous.
"Okay. Tell me then.", Gray told him and Natsu let out a sigh of relief, Happy that he could tell someone who he could trust.

He started whispering "Lately I've been...", he looked around nervously as if to check that no one could hear them and started whispering even softer "Getting hard when I'm thinking about
y/n.".

It kept quiet for just a few seconds before Gray started laughing out loud. Natsu hit him on his head before hissing "Keep quiet dumbass.". "S-sorry.", Gray laughed "It's just. There's nothing wrong with you Natsu. You're just hitting puberty."

"What!? Now!? I'm eighteen since two months.", Natsu whisper-yelled. "It's obviously because you and your body were stuck on Tenrou Island for seven years. I've been through puberty before that already.", Gray explained.

"So... What do I do about this?", Natsu asked. "There's not really a thing that you can do about it. Just... Take care of those problems.", Gray said and moved his fist up and down. Natsu's face turned bright red and he pushed Gray's hand down so no one would see.

"Don't tell me you don't know how to..." "Be quiet. Of course I know how to do that", Natsu immediately answered.

"Natsu-san.", y/n suddenly touched his shoulder and Natsu jumped up. "Can we go home?"
"Sure.", Natsu said "Thanks Gray.".
They were walking home when suddenly y/n asked. "What did you thank Gray for Natsu?". Natsu tried to come up with something to say but ended up saying "I had some problems and Gray helped me."

"I could've helped you too Natsu.", Y/n proposed. "U-umm. I don't think so. It were g-guys trouble.", Natsu explained and y/n just smiled. "Just tell me if something is wrong."

They arrived at the house and Natsu looked up. "Snow?", Natsu asked confused. Why would it snow now after it had been so hot today.

Not much farther Gray had hid himself in the forest and had caused the snow to fall. It was too bad that it was so hot this close to Christmas so he had decided to make some snow for the two fire dragons. He really hoped this would work out for Natsu.