Getting Used To It

"Y/n, good morning."
I woke up to Natsu's voice. He would visit me everyday with Happy and if he was with me everything seemed better.
"Good morning Natsu.", I responded with a smile. "Wow its been a long time since I saw that smile. Porlyusca said you'll be free to go tomorrow." when my face didn't light up at what he just said he asked "What's wrong? Don't you wanna go home?". "No it's not that I don't want to go home but. It's just. I don't think I can survive on my own with only one hand.", I answered sadly. "That's no problem. Cheer up! How about moving in with me and Happy?" "Aye!". They said "That would be fun. But you don't mind helping me with everything?" "No not at all." "Aye!" "We'll start moving today so you can move in tomorrow." "Aye! See you later y/n", they yelled and ran outside.

The next day
Natsu's pov

It was a tiring day yesterday. We moved all of y/n's stuff over to our house so it was all ready for her to move in tomorrow. Me and Happy went to pick her up at the guild and bring her home after that. When we arrived home I decide I would try to cook something for us while Happy hekped y/n unpacking.

"Thanks Natsu.",y/n said while trying to bring some food to her mouth with her chopsticks. But she wasn't really handy with her right hand (let's assume we're all lefties okay. I'm obviously the only one but...)
"You need some help. I can just give you a fork if you'd like.",I asked as she looked down in embarrassment. "That would perhaps be easier."

The next morning

I was suddenly woken up by sounds coming from the kitchen. Cautioned by this I hurried into the kitchen where I saw y/n staring at a broken plate on the floor, crying. I immediately hugged her. "Are you okay? You hurt somewhere?", she shook her head "But...", she started but couldn't finish because of the tears. "I don't care about a stupid plate. As long as you're okay. If necessary we buy plastic plates. Now let me clean up this mess.", I said as I started cleaning up the broken plate.

"Natsu... I don't want to be a burden to you.", y/n said making me chuckle "Y/n, you aren't a burden. I like it with you here. It's more lively now.", I said as I gestured her to give me a hug. She did as I asked and hugged me. "You'll get used to using your right hand. Don't worry. How about going to the guild tomorrow. You'll need a new guild mark, don't ya?". She shook her head. "I don't want to be a mage anymore. My magic sucks if I can't use my left arm and... I'm a family lure of a wizard." "Don't you dare saying that again! You can still use your roar and other attacks. I'll teach you how to use your right arm! But don't ever say again that you're faillure as a wizard.",I yelled a bit to angry and continued softer "I always looked up to you. Big sis."