Part one

Welcome to part one ☝️ please read the description or else you'll get confused

Now Narcissa Malfoy ( née black ) was a smart woman but she is still human and everyone makes mistakes, right? Well Narcissa's biggest mistake was falling for Lucius Malfoy btw did you know? that man is a predjused git! Oh if only she realized this sooner,now is just too late.
————————————————————————
Now Narcissa sat all alone crying , screaming in pain she had gone into labor about an hour ago, this was her first ever child she was scared and confused she had hoped that at least Lucius would have been with her but he decided to sit outside with the excuse 'it's too gross'. after hours more of endless screaming she finally gave birth to a healthy baby girl, saying she was happy was understatement she was over the moon, the doctors then took her daughter for some check ups and that's when narcissa decided to rest.

She was brutally awoken by Lucius, she was about to sit up when she felt a worm feeling on her chest she looked down to a beautiful baby girl, truly an angel she was.
Lucius didn't look very happy in fact he looked disappointed 'I wonder why' she thought and then it hit her...

HE WANTED A SON

I mean I am not even surprised he wanted I strong male to take over the 'throne' when he's gone, a male to carry on the Malfoy name, as absurd as that may seem it's true and Lucius made it very clear before she even got pregnant!

"I will be leaving, you can take care of yourself" said Lucius as he walked off

*Sigh* 'this man was really disappointed' she murmured as he left, soon enough she started having flashbacks of when she was young and innocent....

Flashback
"This place is boring, do you agree with me cissa" said her sister -belle- she didn't reply she just nodded,her head was somewhere else, they made it to the Quidditch field were they met with Lucius malfoy (aka her crush) and Severus snape (aka her best friend at the time) they all sat down talked a little and then she doesn't really remember who but someone brought up the idea of courting....

End of flashback

'Oh to be young again' she thought,she was brought back to reality by the crying of the angel on top of her so she did what she thought was right and breastfeed her 'that's what mothers do right'

After 4 days she was let out of the hospital and back to the hell she called 'home'.

———————————————————————
It's been a few months since there angel was born and let me tell you there baby girl was growing up beautifully they have decided they would name her Lyra, Lyra Lucius malfoy.

Narcissa had heard that a month after there baby girl was born the son of James Potter and lily Potter ( née evans ) was born she had also heard that they had named him Harry 'which to be honest was very expected' she thought.

This is it for the first chapter I will be making the other chapters longer this is just a ............... starter I guess

Anyways bye 😽