Part 5

Enjoy😽💃🏼 ahhhhh I actually have no idea what to write so imma just wing it
Y'all know how hagrid speaks right? I am not gonna right it like that cause ✨ auto-correct✨ just use your imagination
———()———()———()———()———()——
...............................................................

It was lyras 11th birthday and she was very excited like over the moon excited.the house was fully decorated with ribbons and balloons it was just amazing.some of her and Michaels friends were there with there parents and they had all brought gifts for her.

.............................................................................
————————-————————-———————

Jack had taken Lyra to the library to return some the books she had and get new ones,just a normal trip to the library, Or so she thought!.

Jack was actually distracting Lyra while the others got everything ready, they had spent at least 35 mins in the library and that was just enough time for rose and the other mothers to get everything and everyone ready.

While Lyra was walking home she had noticed uncle jack was acting strange, nervous, 'what could possibly get him that nervous?' She asked her self mentally.

They finally reached the house and uncle jack told her to go first and that he would carry her books, she was a bit confused but still cooperated, she opened the door and got in, it was fully dark and suddenly "surprise" she heard a bunch of people shout as the lights turned on, she looked around to see all the happy birthday posters the balloons and best of all the cake right in the center of the room.

She smiled and walked over to her aunty and hugged her and then she hugged Michael and after Micheal she hugged the boy next to him and so on until she reached by the door to where uncle jack was standing and you guessed it! She hugged him too.

The rest of the night was spent singing and dancing,eating cake, opening presents, and thanking everyone.  she was truly happy.

☀︎☘︎☀︎☘︎☀︎☘︎☀︎☘︎☀︎☘︎☀︎☘︎☀︎☘︎☀︎☘︎☀︎☘︎☀︎☘︎☀︎☘︎☀︎☘︎☀︎☘︎
♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛

Rose was exited when Lyra got her hogwarts letter after everyone had left. She had told jack who was happy but still very much confused.

After putting Michael to sleep, she grabbed the letter from her night stand and rushed to lyras room and began to explain that Lyra was gonna go to hogwarts and that there gonna have to shop for her supplies from a place called diagonally? or something like that, she really couldn't remember.

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱𓃱

Rose and jack had spent the entire rest of the month teaching Lyra how to defend herself of course they know she's gonna have a wand of some sort but who in the right mind would send a child to some school without knowing how to protect him/herself.

On July 31, jack took Michael out for a father-son bonding because they haven't had a lot of time to talk lately, and while on the other hand rose took Lyra to Diagon alley,guess the family visits to that place really did pay of hah?.

Though it was not as rose had remembered it, it was beautiful, to the point she couldn't explain, she looked over to Lyra who kept rubbing her eyes over and over again she'd figured Lyra was also amazed and couldn't believe what she was seeing.