Part 6

Thank you all so much for 100+ views.
I promise there be less time skips but um this starts the day before there heading to kings cross

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

"So, wait, your meant to tell me, lyras going to some school, kinda like boarding school or something and she's gonna come back here for Christmas holidays and summer" "yes technically" said rose sipping her tea.

"But.... what if.... what if someone hurts her?!" He asked quit loudly "I am not a baby! I can defend myself, thank you very much"Lyra shouted back "kids!, not now" jack said, trying to calm them down before they start fighting.

"Fine, but you!" Micheal turned to look "you! Will, and I demand you to come say goodbye to me before you leave" "alrighty" she giggled a little.

.............................................................................
————————————————————————

'That's it today's the day' Lyra thought to herself. All her items have been put in her suitcase well except for a couple of (non school related) books, some candy she recently bought, some sandwich which aunty rose insisted she took, and lastly perfume cause you never know, she put all those items in a blue-ish gray-ish satchel.

She quickly changed out of her pajamas, and put her hair in a ponytail before grabbing her satchel wearing the strap over one shoulder and across her body, she grabbed her suitcase and opp can't forget lemon (lemon was the name of her cat) and THEN she walked out of her room.jack helped her with the suitcase while she went over to Michaels room, she knocked out his door and walked in "I didn't say you could come in" he said not taking his eyes off of his game "I wanted to say goodbye and that i will miss you" she said " wait your going today?!??" He shouted standing up and rushing towards her "yes" she laughed he hugged her so tight she thought she was gonna pop, he told her he would miss her a lot and that he loves so much, which to be honest is so adorable coming from him.

She walked out and hugged uncle jack just as hard as when Michael hugged her, he hugged back and then aunty took her hand and they walked out.

.............................................................................
————————————————————————

They were now saying there goodbyes near the train, as much as Lyra didn't want to go she made it so far and she wasn't going to back down,
She jumped on the train waving at aunty rose one last time before walking to find a compartment to sit in.

She couldn't find any empty compartment whatsoever so with one final breath she knocked on one of the compartment doors and opened it.

"Hello, can I sit here? All the other compartments are full" she said, she looked around the compartment and saw a girl with short black hair sitting at the very end next to her was a boy brown-ish black-ish hair, on the opposite side sat a boy with black hair.

"Yes" answered the girl, she sat next to the guy with the black hair "I am pansy  Parkinson" stated the girl "this is Blaise Zabini" she pointed to the boy next to her " and the boy next to you is Theodore nott, and you are?" She asked "Lyra" she said keeping her answer short, she had learned that not everyone needs to know her full name "your last name?" "You will know when we reach hogwarts" she said "alright" pansy said a bit suspicious of the whole situation.

"I heard Harry Potter was coming to hogwarts this year" said Blaise, Harry Potter ohhh the boy she met at madam malkin's she had completely forgotten about him.