Part 3

This will be what happened after Lucius arrived back to the manor  and some other stuff that's happening in the Stevens house (jack and roses house)
.....................(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞....................(❍ᴥ❍ʋ).....
ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄఌఌఌఌఌꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄఌఌఌꨄ

Narcissa woke up after hours of endless sleep which to be honest was very weird she would usually be awoken by Lyra claiming she saw a monster and then Narcissa would have to get up and tell her there's nothing there and she would go back to sleep, but that didn't happen in fact she didn't hear from Lyra what's so ever.

Worried her daughter might be in danger she scrambled up and out of bed (not checking if she had awoken Lucius or not) and out of the room, down the hall and slowly opened the door to lyras room, there was no one there.... THERE WAS NO ONE THERE.

The closet was wide open and nothing was in it except for some socks or pants here or there, her bed was all messed up and her favorite book was missing, 'oh dear,oh dear, oh dear' she repeated.

She ran down the stairs and looked in the kitchen the house elves were preparing breakfast as per usual but Lyra was no where to be found.

She continued her searching hoping that maybe Lyra was just hiding but no she couldn't find her anywhere . And that's where she came to conclusion someone kidnapped Lyra and she needed to get the aurors involved.

She quickly made her way back up the stairs, down the halls and practically barged into the room " Lucius you need to wake up, our daughter is missing" she explained as she shook her husband to try to wake him up.

Lucius is a light sleeper so he woke up immediately "WHAT!!" He exclaimed as he sat up "our daughter is missing" she repeated, to her surprise he didn't say anything "oh well" he finally replied "oh well!, OH WELL, YOU-! I am telling you our daughter is missing and you reply with an oh well- gah you know what I will deal with this situation myself" she screamed as she stormed to the bathroom door, Slamming it behind her.

She came back out in a black dress, her hair was put in a bun with a blue ribbon around it.