Part 2

Lyra's four know btw
.........................___________.........................
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Narcissa laid on her bed,book in her hand and a cup of coffee next to her she had just put Lyra to sleep and was feeling pretty exhausted, ever since Lyra started walking nothing in the house was safe, literally.

She took a sip from her coffee right before
Lucius barged in the room with the most annoyed look she had ever seen on someone, he then sighed and walked over to the bathroom, if she was being honest she had expected him to come home a little bit more late since you know it's Lucius......

him coming home late became so bad that sometimes she thought he was having an affair, but that thought was brushed of once she figured he was actually working, hahahahaha stupid old her she laughed at herself.
After a couple of minutes Lucius was out of the bathroom he was fully changed and from the looks of it he most likely took a fast shower, she had already put away her book and now empty cup, he laid on the bed and fell asleep she decided to do too knowing how busy tomorrow would be  you know like trying to keep Lyra away from licking the shoes, 'heh' she thought before falling into deep sleep.

Little did narcissa now she was never gonna see her child again...

✩✩✩✩❖❖❖❖✩✩✩✩❖❖❖❖✩✩✩✩❖❖❖❖✩✩
▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩❦▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩

Lucius had been planing this since the day he set eyes on that little disgrace, and really it was any easy plan, he wrote all the steps on a piece of parchment:

1. Come home feeling angry so narcissa won't ask questions.

2. Make sure narcissa is asleep.

3. Back the disgraces stuff.

4. Take said disgrace.

5. Get to the muggles world.

6. Go to 'sisters' house.

7. Leave the disgrace at there door with a note.

8. Call for someone then leave.

9. Make another child and have a boy this time.

'Perfect' he thought.

Two hours later now he was 100% sure narcissa was fast asleep he swept off of the bed and out of the room slowly making it down the hall, grabbing a small bag and the note he had hid, he then made it towards Lyra's bedroom opining the door ever so slightly and peeking his head in, to his surprise Lyra was not asleep she was sitting on the bed with a book between her hands( one of those children books, the one full of pictures and some sentences here or there ).

He slowly walked in, she seemed to realize that cause she looked up from the book with the most confused face ever, he didn't really care he just started packing whatever was in her closet from books to clothe and a couple of toys he didn't know she had "what are you doing?" he heard a soft voice ask "you will see" he replied as he finished packing he then headed towards  her bed grabbed her and the bag and walked out of the room "dad where we going?" " don't call me that, and stop asking questions" he almost shouted but he controlled himself as to not wake narcissa, he then crept out of the malfoy manor and that's where 5th part of the plan begins.

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

He was officially in the muggles world, 'truly a horrible place' he thought, by the time he had reached there the child in his arms was asleep.

He didn't bother walk around he just went around a corner and teleported to the front door of his so called 'sister'.

You see rose Malfoy did not in fact enter Hogwarts or any other magical school, why? You may ask, well you see she was a squib, but it wasn't mother and father who had kicked her out she left by herself,married some muggle guy, and even had a child who if he was correct would 6 by know. (Rose looks like the picture above)

Now rose Malfoy was not a kind woman and neither was her husband so Lucius wouldn't really be surprised if she did not agree to keep the child, and that is exactly why he was not planning on asking for her permission, he was simply gonna leave the kid cuddled to a blanket with the note next to her and everything else he brought along, then he would ring the thing they call a 'doorbell' four to five times and then leave.

Sounds like a good plan.

He went up to the door and put everything thing down then he took a blanket out of the bag,placed it gently on the ground and then putting the child on top of it and wrapping the remaining of the blanket around the child's body...
He stood up rang the bell five times and as soon as he heard someone moving inside he left.

He was back at the Malfoy manor at 2am he was exhausted and fell asleep right away.

➲➲➲➲➲➲➲➲➲➲➲➲➲➲➲➲➲➲➲➲➲➲➲➲➲➲➲
➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜

Rose was the first one to wake up 'who is ringing the doorbell at this hour' she thought, she was annoyed but didn't get up she waited for her husband to do so, and to her annoyance he didn't even move a little bit so she started shaking him"hey, HEY wake up!!!!! Go get the door" she practically screamed which btw did wake him up he grounded and left the room and she fell asleep again.

As jack walked to the front door he cursed whoever this maniac is I mean who stays up at 2am!!!!!!!!

He opened the door and saw no one was there he was about to slam it shut once more until he realized the child cuddling a blanket on the ground "wtf" he whispered, he called for rose and surprisingly she came down "what!" " someone left a child here" "WHAT" "what are we gonna do?" "Ok, I may be a cruel woman but I am not leaving the child outside bring it in" he just scoffed and did what she said.

"Look a note" she whispered grabbing a green card from one of the side pockets on the bag,
"Open it" jack  stated
She did as she was told and she was shocked the note read:

Dear 'sister'

As you can see I have left this disgrace at your house for she is not needed, it would be a pleasure if you took care of her or you could just put her in one of those muggle orphanages I really don't care.

All her stuff are in the bag.

Your dearest
Lucius

" I- can't believe it" she said in a soft voice, she knew how her brother was like but to leave his own child-
"What?" Asked jack
"It's my brother, this is his kid"
"WHAT!" He whisper shouted
"I know, I know I am pretty sure he left her here because she's a female you know how he is" she replied "is he coming to get her back or.....?" " he says we have to take care of her or just leave her 'he doesn't care" he went silent for a while "I guess we are keeping her" he finally whispered.

▼・ᴥ・▼ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ▼・ᴥ・▼ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ▼・ᴥ・▼ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
Finally finished this chapter

Oh btw here's some 'edit' my sister made