Part 9

Thank you to anyone who voted and for everyone that's reading this. I appreciate it very much,enjoy😊

()()()()()()()()()()()()()$$$$$$()()()()()()()()()()()()()
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$()()()()()$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Preparing to stop snape

After the broom accident, the four kids decided they were gonna tell Dumbledore that they suspect snape was after the stone but to there luck professor mcgonagall stopped them and told them that Dumbledore was gone for a meeting and would be back after two days.

"Don't you think it's weird?" Asked Lyra as she sat on the chair at the library.
"What's weird?" Asked an oblivious Ron.
"That Dumbledore just suddenly needs to go on a meeting"
"Yes, it's quit weird, what if snape set all this up! I mean if I were him I would probably not want the headmaster to be there while I steal something" replied Hermione, but before anyone can agree with her she jumped out of her chair "we need to stop him" she whisper-shouted. The other three just nodded.

After there encounter with professor mcgonagall, they came to conclusion that snape was gonna steal the stone that night and so they decided they were gonna go after the stone as well oh and stop snape obviously.

After finding out that no one would do anything to help, they went to the third floor corridor at night under the Invisibility Cloak "is everyone ready?" Asked Hermione they all nodded, Harry grabbed the flute he brought ready to play it as soon as the door was opened.

You see Hagrid had let it slip out that fluffy's only weakness was music.

First obstacle (Fluffy Rubeus Hagrid)
Ron slowly opened and met face to face with an angry three-headed dog who also goes by the name 'fluffy'.

But the dog was fast asleep and sounds of harp could be heard.

They slowly snuck past fluffy and towards the trap door and one by one jumped in.

Harry was the last one to go in, but because he's Harry and good-luck is never on his side the harp stopped playing and fluffy woke up a bit too late to say the least cause Harry's already jumped in the second fluffy started to move.

Second obstacle (Devil's Snare Pomona Sprout
Through the trapdoor, they started falling in a long and dark drop through the air, which led into a chamber full of Devil's Snare.

"Wow" said Ron in excitement but that wasn't for long cause a couple of seconds the plants started to grab them and possibly choke them.

"Stop moving all of you, this is Devil's Snare, you have to relax. If you don't it will only kill you faster"Explained Hermione

"Kill us faster!oh now I can relax" Ron said sarcastically

Hermione gave him some of kind look, before sinking in
"Hermione" shouted Harry and Ron at the same time.

Lyra followed Hermione's advice and calmed down and pretty soon she started too.
"Lyra" Harry screamed "oh great,now what are we gonna do!" Ron whined

"Just relax!" They heard Hermione scream
"Hermione where are you!" Harry screamed back.
"Do what I say! Trust me"
And that's when Harry relaxed, and he himself started to sink to "Harry!" Ron screamed

"Are you ok?" Asked Hermione "yeah,I am fine"
"He's not relaxing, is he?" Said Lyra as they heard Ron screaming for help
"Apparently not" replied Harry
"Ah, I've got to do something" "what?" " uh I remember reading something in Herbology, um
Devil's Snare...Devil's Snare is deadly fun .......
But will sulk in the sun! That's it,Devil's Snare hates sun light! Lumos Solem"
A bright light came out of her wand, causing the plant to let go of Ron, thus saving his life.