Part 19:Witches are a pain, Bennetts are an exception. Pt 2.

6270 words

(A/N - I know you guys hate me and I am a monster, but I am dying. These jokes are just me self destructing. Anyways my bsf read this for me and was upset after the last chapter. So I went "I'm looking for ways to bring him back. And she goes "why was my first thought an exorcism on the elephant?" AND WE DIED. Oh the reason it's funny is because the elephant she was talking about is my comfort teddy and we named it Elijah because it reminds us of Elijah... I cuddle the elephant and sleep with it every night 💀💀💀. Elijah is my comfort character so killing him was HARD OK?? Anyways let's see what happens.)

Bonnie POV.

I took a bit of paper and wrote down Elijah's message for Damon.
"Damon? He wanted me to give you a message."
I called him, he looked up
"I don't want any message from him."
He replied
"But Damon"
I tried to convince him
"But what? No Bonnie I don't care what he had to say he left me."
He was still upset. I took his hands and handed him the note
"Just have a read."
He unfolded the paper and began reading it out loud
"I'm sorry? I know that does not help at all. You know for someone who claimed to hate me you sure wrecked havoc everywhere. I told you, you are the one who needs saving. I know, I know you are mad at me and now you probably hate me more. I need you to move on ok? And I know what you are going to say to me but you have to ok? Just let me go. Damon, before I met you everything in my life was structured, I had a plan, everything was organised and then this young sassy arrogant vampire came into my life and the structure of my life flew out of the window. With you I was reckless and playful, a side of myself I had lost. I felt passion and a thrill with you, you reminded me what it felt like to be human, the sweet innocence of falling in love. The idea of love had always been absurd to me, especially with a man, sure you were not the first I had been with but I never felt love for any other. You made me feel alive after a 1000 years. I couldn't let you die, not for me, you still have so much to see in your life. You act like this poster boy for vampirism but I've seen your heart, it is pure, true and kind. Maybe one day, after your long life we will meet again. If I had to make the choice again, I would do the same thing, I would choose to save you. I need you to know something, it's not your fault ok? I don't blame you, you shouldn't either, in fact you saved me and my brother, you saved my family. It's ok, I swear, besides I'll be on the other side, I'll be ok. One day when you die, I'll be waiting for you, we'll be at peace together. Don't think for a second that this is the end of us, I'll be watching over you. I love you Damon Salvatore and I am so glad to have been in your life and to have been someone you loved, being loved by you is one of the best things in the world and I know that now. I wish I could have told you all this myself, a shame right. It took a break up, a lot of screaming, a lot of arguments and a death for me to understand this huh. I'll wait for you, we'll meet again soon. Goodbye my sweet young Raven."
He had tears in his eyes and chuckled lightly at some parts.
"I look forward to meeting you again."
He whispered smiling at Elijah who looked so peaceful almost as if he was asleep.
I went over to Damon and put my hands around his shoulders
"You gonna be ok?"
I asked
"I'll be ok"
He smiled, genuinely smiled
"You sure?"
I asked to make sure, he nodded,
"Let's get the others and we can go bury him. I owe them an apology as well."
(A/N - OMGGG ARE YOU READY FOR ITTTTTT. DUN DUN DUN DUN)
Elijah POV.
(A/N - whatttttttttt. What what whaaaaatttt. How did that happen. HHHHUUUUUHHH. Also some special appearances on the other side.)
My body shot up. I looked around, I was in Elena's house. It was different, the atmosphere was darker. I turned and saw my body on the couch, Damon next to it in tears. I was dead. I couldn't interact with any of them, I called them all, only Bonnie replied, she came to me, but it was like she switched worlds. She didn't see me at first, that's when I realised I was in the plane dimension between our world and the other side
"You know for someone who claimed to hate me, he has wrecked total havoc everywhere."
She turn around and saw me, I smiled at her,
"Oh my god."
She shook her head and laughed slightly,
"I'm ready Bonnie."
I told her, knowing what I have to do
"There's no way to bring you back?"
She asked, "It's fine, I'll be on the other side."
I said, trying to convince myself and her, She shook her head, I smiled.
"Do me a favour, give him a message for me."
I went up to her and whispered a message for Damon in her ear,
"Well Bonnie it was fun while it lasted."
I went and placed my hands on her shoulders
"I'll try to make this as less painful as I can."
I smiled at her. I felt myself pass through her. I chuckled at the thought that Damon would have a lot to say about a situation like this, my sweet young raven. I couldn't see anyone, I was alone. I could see the real world and the people but no one else on the other side, not kol, not Finn, not my parents or anyone from my past. I felt this piercing headache, no something is wrong, the other side isn't peaceful but it's not meant to be painful. I gripped my head and fell to the ground, I saw these visions. It was Damon, he was being killed and tortured over and over.
"NO!"
I cried out, trying to save him but killing him. I felt his blood in my hands. What's going on, I don't understand. Then my hands were clean and he wasn't there. It can't be, but it felt so real. I got up and ran in darkness, feeling pushed back, as the visions repeated with different people, Klaus, Rebekah, Bonnie. Then Damon again but worse, different tortures and murders. I heard sinister laughing, curses and I heard some words
"You should have let him die. You will feel the punishment he was supposed to get for our deaths"
I gasped, still trying to run. The coven. Even being dead I can't escape them. These visions were so real. I can't, I have to do something.
"Elijah?"
I heard
"Elijah mikaelson"
Someone is calling my name, no it's a trick
"Hey, ELIJAH?"
I looked up and saw a beautiful woman with long straight blonde hair looking down at me. I was confused. She gave me her hand, I took it and stood up.
"Come on, follow me, I can help you."
I followed her cautiously
"Oh relax I won't hurt you, just come."
She rolled her eyes
"I'm sorry who exactly are you?"
I asked her, walking behind her. She stopped walking turned to me with a smirk
"Lexi. Alexia Branson."
My eyes grew wide, lexi? Lexi as in Stefan's best friend, the one Damon killed. Does she know that me and Damon...
"Wait as in Stefan's best friend Lexi the one that"
I trailed off, she raised her eyebrows
"The one Damon killed on his birthday yup. You know your boyfriend never did think before he acted."
I pursed my lips, she knew.
"I- erm Yeah he's not my boyfriend."
She rolled her eyes and continued walking.
"Right you guys are doing that thing again. You know watching you two really is entertaining. As in your fights not watching you two, like not watching you guys you know, like just the arguments not the other stuff, that usually follows."
She said trying to figure out how to say it correctly, I raised my eyebrows amused.
"Anyways, your visions are because of the coven, I'm guessing you figured that out already. No worries we can fix that. How would you like to go back to your friends and family? Be alive?"
I looked shocked, this better not be a joke.
"I have a bunch of Bennett witches willing to send you back, by sending you back the coven will be banished and taken by darkness, they only came because you were sent here. They disrupted our natural order of living on the other side. So are you in or not?"
She asked me. I nodded at her. We arrived at a clearing where other witches were standing. I saw Bonnie's grams. She smiled and walked up to me,
"Well well well, if it isn't the one who managed to tame the infamous Damon Salvatore"
I nodded slightly at her
"Ms Sheila Bennett."
I looked around at all the witches.
"You know I always thought it would be Elena he gets with. I mean I don't hate the
fact he is happy but I am super pissed it is with you."
I turned around to locate the person with the voice,
"Considering I spent 5 centuries running from you and Klaus, you killed my brother and would have killed me, I'd expect Damon to find a better partner."
I narrowed my eyes at her, before she grinned
"I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm happy for him and you."
I let out a sigh of relief smiling before covering it up
"Rosemarie, I do not kid"
I tell
"Please don't call me that, stick to Rose and Oh trust me Elijah I know"
She replied back
"That's reserved for Damon only"
She added quietly, I glared at her and she laughed.
"You know if this weird reunion is done can we get on with it?"
The Bennett witches asked,
"Seriously, the three people he is closest to and we are all dead? Who's next to die Bonbon? Oh by the way I'll take credit for you two having break up sex."
I sighed, not again.
"Great you were the one person missing from the party"
I stiffened, he grinned
"And you still don't like me, a shame, we could be good friends."
Both rose and lexi sniggered beside me
"Please don't tell me he's jealous of him"
Lexi asked rose
"Oh he is so jealous"
Rose replied
"Did you see the fight they had over this"
Lexi asked
"You saw that too?"
Rose was surprised
"There's nothing better to do here."
Lexi shrugged.
"Girls. Thank you. I am not jealous of him. Now Malachai, do you have something to contribute or not?"
"Well when we send you back the rest of us have at least 2 hours in the real world as the plane will be temporarily destroyed. So we can meet everyone again. Don't worry you have nothing to be jealous of. I am not after Damon, in fact ... team delijah."
He grinned, the witches sighed
"Can we do this?"
I nodded
"We have to contact Bonnie first, she has to help bring the barrier down"
One of the witches said
"o o  o o I'll do it Bon loves me"
Kai said, I shook my head at him
"She hates you, I'll do it, Ms Sheila do it with me?"
Sheila nodded, we all walked back to Elena's house assuming they would all still be there. When we got there Klaus and Damon were in deep conversation, they shared a brief awkward slight hug, my brows raised in amusement and I stifled my laugh, I am so teasing them both about that. I saw Bonnie put a sheet over my body.
"Ok that is creepy, like very creepy."
I felt malachai leaning over my shoulder. I pinched the bridge of my nose. He is annoying.
"They are going to bury me let's hurry this up"
The witches started chanting a spell, I tried to call Bonnie, I didn't know how this was supposed to work, Bonnie looked around confused,
"Damon, I need to go to the other side, something is happening, I'm being called, the burial is going to have to wait."
She said, Damon nodded at her. After a while she was here in front of me.
"Elijah? Grams? What's going on? Lexi, Rose and Kai? Why are you all here?"
She asked
"Bonnie, there's a way to bring me back, but it will take a lot of your power."
I explained to her, she nodded furiously
"Whatever, sure I'm ready let's do it."
She agreed straight away.
"I don't know if siphoning works here, but if I can siphon I can help to make it easier on you Bon."
Kai offered, bonnie nodded
"I'll channel from someone. You are sure this will work?"
"Im sure Bonnie"
Her grams told her, Bonnie hugged her, she nodded
"Let's get this done."
She went back to the world.
"DAMON, ELENA, EVERYONE. WE CAN'T BURY ELIJAH."
She shouted excited
"Ok bonnie I know you two were friends but we have to let him go."
Damon said, she rolled her eyes
"No, it was him on the other side, we are bringing him back."
Damons jaw dropped
"Bonster you better not be playing me"
She grinned
"I'm not, I swear, I just need to channel power from something or someone. We do this like right now."
Everyone agreed quickly, both sides prepared, ours and theirs, I let Kai siphon from me, it actually worked and Kai and I worked together without killing each other. All the witches began the spell, and we saw a physical barrier lift. I grinned as I felt myself in the real world. I grinned at Damon, who looked straight at someone else, I frowned did he not see me.
"Elijah, everyone else is back as ghosts and will disappear once the barrier is back up, you have come back to life, you need to connect with your body. Don't worry he is not ignoring you"
Bonnie told me and teased me. I nodded in realisation before walking over to the body, real life Bonnie moved the sheet, I put my hand on my body. That's it.
3rd Person POV.
As the physical barrier lifted all the witches felt drained, they all went away, except Kai, Lexi and Rose. Bonnie said goodbye to Grams before coming back into the real world. Lexi appeared first.
"Lexi?"
Damon asked shocked
"Yup, hello my murderer"
Damon cringed
"He's upstairs."
Damon said to Lexi, obviously talking about Stefan. Lexi grinned
"Great let me go see him"
She began going upstairs
"Oh hey, Lex B"
Damon called after her, she turned rolling her eyes at the nickname
"Sorry for killing you on Stef's birthday."
He said genuinely, Lexi looked shocked, she just nodded skeptically going upstairs, next Kai arrived,
"Hey Damon"
He greeted casually before going to get something to eat, Damon watched him shocked but before he could say anything Rose came. Damon grinned and ran up to her pulling her into a hug and spinning her, she squealed laughing before he put her down,
"I missed you too, Damon"
He grinned, she raised her eyebrows
"So shacking it up with an original huh"
She smirked
"I know Rose, I'm sorry they were horrible to you and-"
She grinned at Damon smacking his arm lightly
"Don't even worry about it, all is forgotten. So tell me all the juicy details before I disappear."
Dsmon looked at her confused
"What do you mean disappear"
He asked
"Well we only came for a bit, when the barrier goes back up, I go with it."
Rose explained
"Wait does that mean Elijah will"
Damon was worried
"No, Elijah is coming back to life, we are just spirits."
Rose reassured, Damon hugged her again
"I can't believe you are back. I missed my best friend."
Rose smiled
"Aww I missed you too"
Bonnie looked at them smiling before faking to be appalled
"WOW I AM DEEPLY OFFENDED"
Damon laughed at her
"Don't worry Bon bon you are my favourite alive witch best friend."
She grinned. Suddenly Elijah's eyes shot open and he sat up taking a huge surge of breath. He looked around frantically, his eyes met Bonnie's
"Did it work?"
he asked
"No you are just sitting in Elena's living room with us in a beautiful other side dream."
Damon quipped sarcastically
"Annoying, sarcastic, thinks he's funny but is not... yup I am alive again"
He grinned smiling at Damon, Damon smiled back and went up to him, Damon kept smiling and Elijah smiled softly back till Damon punched him square in the jaw, Rose snorted coughing to cover it up, Elijah lifted his head back up.
"Ouch?"
He questioned in surprise
"That's for taking a page out of the Stefan Salvatore journal and trying to be a martyr."
He glared at Elijah
"Damon, I'm sorry."
Elijah began
"OH. You're sorry. Right because that makes up for the fact that you died for no reason whatsoever. You just left Elijah, like boom gone. Who does that. THEN you tery to be all cute and give me a message through Bonnie with all that bullshit about moving on. Like hello how many times do I have to tell you, don't tell me what to do. I screamed and shouted and cried for you and you waltz back in here smiling at me thinking everything is ok. When you died I felt like a part of me died. OH and the last words you decide to say to me is 'i love you' WHILE WE WERE BROKEN UP AND YOU WERE DYING. Then you tell me to move on. Like all these mixed signals are so annoying because you can't decide what you want. Do you hate me or not? Do you want me to hate you or not. You do your shit like 'oh damon we cant be together' or 'oh were bound to fail' then go around DYING FOR ME. it was a completely avoidable situation. Coming here and saying you're sorry. Like you break up with me, then have sex with me, then tell me you hate me then tell me you love me. I'm sorry for being such an idiot and giving you everything you always want, so now we do this my way."
He finished breathing heavily, Elijah looked up at him trying not to laugh or smile.
"It is not funny Elijah."
Damon glared
"So is your rant over or is there more?"
Elijah asked, damon narrowed his eyes at him
"I'm done."
Elijah stood up.
"Good. I missed you."
Damon glared at him harder, he sighed before throwing his arms around him.
"Oh god I missed you too, I missed you so much."
Elijah pulled him into him as close as he could, and Damon held him as tightly as he could, they felt each other relax. Elijah chuckled
"Now who's sending mixed signals"
Damon held onto him tighter, scared he would just disappear
"Just shut up"
Elijah rubbed his hand up and down his back
"Im right here my raven"
Damon pulled away
"Yeah till you decide to sacrifice yourself for no reason again."
Elijah pulled away to
"You are not no reason."
He placed his hand on Damon's face.
"Now go, spend time with Rose and Kai, let me go meet my siblings."
Elijah said, Damon nodded, as they slowly reluctantly let each other go. They all spent time together, everyone was downstairs, Elijah and Damon's eyes kept meeting while they had conversations with others. They kept looking away from each other, or smiling shyly, it was like the beginning all over again. Rose nudged him
"Here I thought you would love to see me but you are just staring at your loverboy"
She teased, Damon quickly averted his eyes to Rose and apologised.
"Oh no it is just what they do, they always look at each other with big doe eyes, pining desperately for one another."
Kai piped in, Damon flipped him off, Bonnie watched from afar smiling. Elijah saw her and walked up to her
"What's up?"
He asked her, Bonnie sighed
"I have to put the barrier back up now. He looks so happy. Taking them away from him feels so cruel."
Elijah nodded
"He'll be ok, he has us."
Bonnie sighed again
"I know he does Elijah, doesn't make it better."
He nodded, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder smiling,
"Let's tell him together."
They walked up to Damon. Damon was laughing at something Kai had said, Bonnie coughed to get their attention, Damon looked up smiling, Elijah nodded at him and Damon smiled back. Rose tried not to laugh, Kai cringed at them, Bonnie rolled her eyes at them, but all of them couldn't help but smile, it was so cute.
"Hi."
Elijah said.
"Hey. Come sit"
Damon replied, moving up on the couch. Rose and Kai shot up and moved
"Umm, yeah sure."
Elijah sat next to him leaving a bit of space. Kai found this hilarious, he had tears in his eyes shaking with silent laughter, Bonnie shoved him trying not to laugh herself.
"I have to put the barrier back up. I can try holding it for another couple of hours but the spirits will become upset, I can try though."
She offered, both Rose and Kai shook their heads, then Damon did,
"Thank you Bon you have done so much for me, you don't have to do this. Besides I'm glad to finally be rid of Mali."
He stuck his tongue out, Kai shook his head
"Ouch Day you know just how to talk to a guy."
They laughed, Elijah shifted slightly uncomfortable with the nicknames but decided against saying anything. He was a little upset Damon was so much more comfortable immediately with Kai then with him. Damon looked at him in curiosity, Elijah gave a fake tight lipped smile.
"Well, I heard it's time to go back."
Lexi walked down with Stefan and Elena, Bonnie nodded.
"It was nice to see you all once again. Goodbye till something happens again."
Kai grinned,
"Bye Elijah. Remember what team I'm on"
Elijah shook his laughing slightly,
"Goodbye Malachai, you are not half as bad as I thought"
Kai grinned and winked at him playfully. Damon looked between the two confused and amused. Bonnie started the spell and eventually the barrier was back up, they all disappeared. Damon let out a sigh of relief when Elijah was still there, a small part of him was worried Elijah might disappear as well. Elijah moved his hand towards Damon and looked at him asking for permission, damon smiled knowing it was Elijah's thing, he nodded, Elijah put his hand on top of Damon's and held it gently. The rest of them looked at them in awe. Eventually Klaus and Rebekah left, Stefan and Elena went upstairs, Bonnie was the last one left and she left as well. Damon bent his knees on the couch with his feet up and put his hand on his head leaning into the couch, Elijah took the same position.
"5 week huh, nearly 6."
Damon started the conversation
"That's a month and a half."
Elijah continued, Damon nodded.
"Elijah today when you died, I was so scared, not hearing from you for 6 weeks was terrifying."
Damon said
"I know, but I couldn't bear the thought of losing you."
Elijah replied
"I know, I would've done the same for you."
Damon smiled
"I know. Hearing your voice on the phone, it gave me hope, something I had lost. Then when I saw you Damon all I wanted to do was hug you and never let you go."
Elijah told him.
"Oh god, you know when that girl kissed you, I was so ready to fight her."
Damon chuckled, Elijah smiled
"I can imagine, considering what you did to her."
Damon raised his eyebrows
"She did kill you."
He pointed out.
"Oh yeah of course, don't worry it was super hot and sexy."
Elijah told him
"So, what was that whole thing with Kai?"
Damon asked, Elijah shook his head
"Nothing much."
Damon didn't believe him but let it go.
"You know I was watching from the other side and I saw something, it was hilarious."
Damon was curious now, what did Elijah see.
"My brother Klaus and you"
Damon groaned
"No Lijah please don't"
He covered his face
"No no it is hilarious, my death made you guys hug. I never thought I would see that."
Damon hid his face, begging Elijah to stop. They looked at each other and began laughing.
Elijah sighed after a while
"I missed this, I missed us."
Damon hummed in agreement.
"So are you going to stay here or head back to your house?"
Elijah asked Damon,
"Everyone is gone, only Stefan and Elena are upstairs in the house, it's just us here. I think I'll go back to the boarding house."
He replied, Elijah nodded,
"I'll go to the manor."
Damon got up and walked to the door.
"You need a ride."
Elijah stood up and followed
"Yes thank you, that would be great."
They walked out together
"Stefan, I'M GOING HOME."
He called out
"COOL."
Stefan called back. Damon heard giggling
"Them two are so cute"
It was Elena, Damon looked down and smiled.
"Shh, he can hear you. Caroline would have had a field trip with all of this."
Damon rolled his eyes before shutting the door. Elijah was already waiting by the car. Damon unlocked it and they both climbed in the car. They drove a lot of the way in silence.
"Umm, you don't have to be alone tonight, you can stay at the boarding house if you want."
Damon offered nervously, Elijah didn't know what to say, he knew what he wanted but didn't know whether he should say yes or not. Damon was a bit disappointed Elijah didn't take his offer. After a while Elijah replied
"Lets go to your place, I'd like that."
Damon grinned at him before controlling himself. He pulled up to the boarding house and parked in his spot. He thought of the last time he was in the car with Elijah, they had almost kissed till Stefan came in. Damon turned to face Elijah, and Elijah faced him. Elijah brought up his hand and caressed Damon's face, he wanted to kiss him so badly. Damon's eyes fluttered shut and he bit his lip, he wanted to kiss Elijah. They leaned in closer and closer to each other, lips just about to touch. Elijah moved back and sat up straight, clearing his throat and straightening his tie
"We should go."
Damon's eyes opened and he moved back, clearing his throat too
"Right yeah, ofcourse."
They got out of the car. Damon leaned against the car door waiting for Elijah to walk around, Elijah did so, God, his raven looked so good standing against the car, he needed him and he needed him now, desperately, he ignored Damon and walked to the front door, Damon was confused and stood up to follow but Elijah turned around and walked back to him.
"Elijah are you okay?"
Damon asked confused, he got no response.
"Screw starting over, taking it slow and self control"
Elijah said walking faster towards Damon again
"Huh? What do you me- hmm"
Elijah pressed his lips against Damon's, pulling him by the waist, Damon instantly closed his eyes, his hands flying in the air, not knowing where to put them till they found the back of Elijah's head and he kissed him back. Elijah licked the bottom of his lip begging for entrance that Damon instantly gave in. Elijah pushed him backwards and pressed him against the car. Damon tangled his fingers in Elijah's hair and pulled it gently and Elijah put his hands on either side of the car kissing him hard. Their tongues exploring each other's mouths, both men trying to get as close as they could to each other, moaning in each other's mouths, not taking a breath. Finally Elijah pulled away from him, they both took a breath, Damon more than Elijah. Elijah stood near him, looking down at him, Damon looked up and Elijah did everything he could to not claim his red swollen lips again.
"That was not slow."
Damon panted. Elijah puckered his top lip inwards to stop himself from girinning. He dipped his head and buried it into Damon's neck. He nibbled lightly with his human teeth, going straight to his sweet spot. Damon moaned, sensitive to touch. Elijah stroked his hand up and down Damon's arm and continued to mark Damon's neck.
"Elijah"
He breathed out, he grinned against his neck and chuckled, Damon threw his head back onto the car from the vibrations.
"Inside?"
He asked, Damon moaned and said yes. Elijah moved from his neck, Damon pressed his lips together to avoid letting out a whimper from the loss of contact.
"Keys?"
Elijah asked.
"Back pocket, I'll get them out."
Damon answered trying to move to get them. Elijah pressed him back into the car
"Or maybe not."
Damon concluded.
*beginning of smut*
Elijah placed his hand on Damon's knee, trailing his finger up his thigh, he wrapped his hands around his thighs and squeezed, damon moaned
"Hmm not here"
Elijah said, kissing his jaw. He moved higher and ran his finger on his inner thigh, Damon shivered
"Uh uh not here either."
He moved his hand round the back of Damon's body and ran it down his back, Elijah dug his hand in one of his pockets without the keys and squeezed his buttcheek, Damon thrusted his hips forward.
"Hmm nope not this"
Elijah moved his hand back to the front and hovered just above his dick, he pressed his hand to it and made small circles, Damon's mouth formed a small 'o', his eyes rolled back
"Elijah, stop teasing."
He growled, Elijah swiftly pulled out the keys finally
"Found them. Also was that a command? That sounded like a command to me."
Elijah said.
"And if it was?"
Damon asked, Elijah raised his brows
"Hmm, well then my dear it's time someone shows you who is in control don't you think?"
Damon smirked
"What if I don't listen?"
Elijah grinned before wrapping his hands around Damon's throat, not enough to hurt him but enough to block his airways
"My my, someone is extra brave today. Seems like you need to learn some manners"
Elijah breathed on his neck,
"You are stronger now, meaner, coming back to life and being away from me has changed you. I like you like this, it's hot and super sexy."
Damon said through Elijah's chokehold, voice raspy and dry.
"Behave."
Elijah warned
"Or what?"
Damon was feeling extra brave,
"I'd have to teach you a lesson."
He replied simply, damon grinned
"What are you going to do, spank me?"
he asked half serious half kidding.
Elijah let go of his throat and tugged his head] up from his hair
"I could. But it would have to be something you don't enjoy. And I remember how much you enjoyed yourself last time."
He leant down and whispered in his ear. Damon leant up and tried to kiss him, Elijah turned his head
"Uh uh"
He teased. Damon narrowed his eyes
"What do you want?"
Elijah pretended to think,
"Jump"
He commanded, Damon did so and latched onto him wrapping his legs around his waist and Elijah held him. He turned them around and vamped them to the door pressing Damon's back into the door. Damon wrapped his arms around his shoulders and bent his head down to kiss him, this time Elijah let him. Elijah gave Damon the keys and instructed him to open the door whilst never stopping to kiss him or put him down. Damon struggled at the door, not being able to breath or concentrate, finally Damon got the door to open and Elijah pushed him inside. The door slammed shut behind them and Elijah vamped them upstairs to Damon's room. He shoved Damon roughly on the wall next to his room. He ripped off Damon's shirt with one hand and buttons went flying, Damon glared for a split second before becoming distracted with something else. Elijah took his jacket and tie off. He continued kissing him before pushing them both into the room. Elijah pushed him onto the ground
"Suck Damon."
He commanded. Damon unbuckled Elijah's trousers and pulled them and his boxers down. He stroked Elijah's dick, before taking him in his mouth. He started to suck hard and fast, using his hands as well. Elijah threaded his fingers through his hair, praising him. Elijah was close, Damon wanted to tease him and stop. But before he could even pull out Elijah grabbed his head and thrusted into his mouth hitting the back of his throat.
"I know how you think Damon."
He fucked Damon's mouth and all Damon could do was moan. Elijah spilled in his mouth and he cleaned him up and swallowed. Elijah stood him up and moved them to the bed, he laid Damon down before shredding any remaining clothings of both of them. He swirled his tongue around Damon's tip. Damon tried to sit up but Elijah pushed him down and kept pressure on his chest. He started to suck up and down slowly. Really slowly.
"Elijah please."
Damon whined.
"I want to hear you say it"
Elijah continued moving
"Fuck you."
Damon growled lowly
"Trust me only one of us is getting fucked. Just do it Damon and you can have what you want."
Damon felt himself close to the edge when Elijah stopped moving on his dick. Damon sat up and grabbed Elijah
"Please. I need you badly. Desperately. Please fuck me."
Damon begged, Elijah pretended to consider it
"Who has the control?"
Elijah asked.
"You! You do now please fuck me Elijah. Need you now."
Damon pleaded, Elijah grinned before he came tutted
"You want no preparation, is that how desperate and needy you are for me?"
Damon let out an uncharacteristic moan. Elijah bent Damon over a desk, lined himself with his hole and slowly pushed inside of him, stretching him out. Damon groaned in pain and pleasure from the feeling. Elijah groaned after pushing into him
"God you are so tight Damon"
Elijah tried to push further into him. After a while he started moving faster, Elijah began pounding into him. Thrusting in and out at an inhumane speed. Damon held the desk for support. He moaned multiple times, begged 2Elijah to go faster. Elijah obliged to him happily. When Damon eventually came he came with a large cry of pleasure, Elijah with him. Elijah helped him stand up and guided them to the bed. Damon lied down on it waiting for Elijah to do something. Elijah ran his finger down Damon's entire body. He took his dick in his hand and pumped it, he spread the cum that was left over. He moved his fingers down to his hole and slipped one in easily. He added a second and a third, scissoring him open with his fingers. Damon was moaning, flustered and pushing himself onto his fingers. He moaned Elijah's name when he pulled out. Elijah hushed him promising something better. Then Elijah thrusted inside Damon's already wet hole. Damon had his legs on Elijah's shoulder giving him better access. Elijah turned slightly to thrust in a certain spot and Damon convulsed forward in pleasure, Elijah grinned
"Found it."
He kept thrusting at his g spot roughly and Damon cried out loud in pleasure. Elijah pumped Damon's dick and that was all it took for Damon to come spilling, Elijah following after. Damon praised vampire stamina because they were far from done and they went again, this time Damon riding on top. He had pushed Elijah down onto the bed and climbed on top of him. He lined himself up with his dick and sank down on it. He started riding him quicker with his hands on his chest. He used one hand to stroke his own cock. Elijah found his rhythm and thrusted up into him. They linked one of their hands and kept going harder and faster. Elijah came first with Damon following. They rode out their orgasms. After they kept going all night reconnecting and reminding each other of each other's bodies and how well they know each other. Remembering how badly they needed each other. After Elijah released into Damon and Damon released on Elijah. Damon collapsed exhausted,
*end of smut*
Elijah moved to cuddle Damon till he also fell asleep. It was truly perfect falling asleep in eachothers arms.
"I love you"
Elijah whispered, kissing his forehead before falling asleep.

(A/N - this is so emotional I will cry. I can't believe I am almost done.)