Danger in the Barrlows.

Courtney's P.O.V.

Today I was gonna walk to school didn't feel like taking a ride. My driver insist he should drive me but I declined. I worn a white blouse and a black checkered skirt with high socks and my combat boots. My neighborhood wasn't a scary place it was peaceful actually. But today seem to peaceful...

I walked about 2 blocks to get to school but when I was about to cross to go to school someone snatched me up covering my mouth and threw me in a truck where they started to tie my hands and feet I tried to scream, I guess someone heard me I looked back and saw the eyes the teal eyes I tried to moved around but someone knocked me out I heard a voice muffled but it got farther and farther away. I passed out soon after.

Duncan's P.O.V.

I was walking to school which wasn't far when I was turning a corner I heard a girl squeal I ran to the sound I see a van and three guys putting a girl in there I saw her eyes it was Courtney I ran to her yelling, "Hey Assholes let her GO! They turned two of the guys came at me I fought both of them trying to get to her but one of the guys got a shot and hit me right in my gut I fell to my knees holding my stomach the other one hit me against my head making me land on the sidewalk.

They got in the van and drove off.

I tried to get up, "COURTNEYYY! GET BACK HERE YOU ASSHOLES!!" I screamed as they drove off I grunted at the pain and heldy stomach tears fell I called dad and her dad they said they be here soon but I couldn't wait I started running after the van I needed to save her. I'm going to save her she's my everything and I won't lose her like this.

I never felt so much pain I chased the van as fast as I could then a car drove up it was Bruce I pointed to a van that sped away he went after it. Then another car came it was dad but when he reached me I collapsed.

I woke up in a hospital I looked around seeing my mother pacing and my father looking out the window bitting his thumb. "Dad...mom...?" My mother rushed over and hugged me with tears in her eyes, "Oh my sweet baby your awake!" I was dazed I didn't even know how I ended up here or what caused me to be here.

My father walked over and ran his hand over my head I looked down I knew he was disappointed that I lost Mr. Barrlow's daughter...I probably would be too.