The Search.

Duncan's P.O.V.

It's been two days since Courtney was kidnapped, things were hard for Mr. and Mrs. Barrlow their daughter was gone and it was all my fault...they didn't say it was but I know it was.

"Duncan sweetie the Barrlows are here to talk to you. They want to tell you something." Mom told me from outside my door for days I locked myself in my room, after that day I tried to think of things on how to save his love, his heart.

"I'm...I'm coming ma just give me a sec..." I had to stay strong so I got up and went downstairs to see the Barrlows standing there. "Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Barrlow..." I said to them they nodded their heads I looked down I knew they were mad or upset probably at me.

"Duncan...my boy...listen...-" I was prepared for the worst so I listened, "We need your help...I need you and your father to help me and my crew to bring her back...please we don't beg much but she's our only child we need her back....please can you help us?" I was shocked but I shook my head yes then my father came in with a look of concern.

"Son I- Mr. and Mrs. Barrlow! What brings you here? Did he do something wrong or-." He was silenced by Mr. Barrlow, "No-no he didn't we asked if you and him could help us find her we understood you sent your bodyguard after them but we have to go as well...can you help us please?","Of course Mr. Barrlow we can...son go upstairs and get ready we got a girl to find."

I ran upstairs and got dressed I worn my mafia hat with my long sleeve black button up shirt and my black baggy slacks and my boots I grabbed my guns and my blade which I stuck in my boot in case they take our guns, then ran back down stairs.

My father and Mr. Barrlow were at the door with guards all around my father spotted me and nodded his head I did the same and walked towards them till my mother grabbed my shoulder she looked at me with worried eyes. "Mother don't worry I'll be fine I'll be back with dad before you know it I promise." She nodded and kissed my forehead then hugged me tightly I hugged back then we let go.

I walked over to my father and Mr. Barrlow, as Mr and Mrs Barrlow finished saying their goodbyes before they broke apart I heard "bring her back in one piece and you too mister" I didn't chuckle at that cause it was disrespectful, Mrs. Barrlow looked at me then hugged me telling me "thank you for going after her" or "please be safe" I shook my head and told her, "I promise Mrs. Barrlow I will bring her back I would die trying if I have to." She smiled and also kissed my forehead.

Women and kissing my forehead seriously.

Me, my father and Mr. Barrlow headed out with the guards tailing behind us, we got in and my father tried calling Bruce but no answer...something wasn't right then and there we knew they caught him or probably killed him. This wasn't going to be easy...we need luck with us and God as well we need it all to save her...everyone...

We went to multiple locations nun match the place we were looking for...but one place did it was located in a warehouse on the outskirts of the town we headed that way we were determined to get her back...I won't rest till we do... not gonna lose her....

We arrived we parked a few feet away from where we needed to go we grabbed our gear and started to sneak to the house my father went with Mr. Barrlow and some of the guards went with me.