The Hunt...

DPOV

We waited for a clearing before charging into the place...my father sent me and a few guards to see inside.

Once we reached a window I could see the whole layout of the floor..the place wasn't small..it was huge! It looked as it was built short in the front but turns out it was larger...

I spoke into the walkie-talkie telling my father what I saw...but it wasn't his voice that answered back...

'Nice job boy...but how are you gonna save all of them?? How are you going to stop me??'

"Bastard! How did you find them?!?"

'Calm down boy, it wasn't hard to know y'all made an entrance and I love these type of games...gets me all excited heh...so how about we play a little game huh?'

I growled at the walkie-talkie thinking of what type of game he is wanting to play...

"Fine...but I want them to b-." Before I could get a word out we were ambushed...I cursed under my breath as I slowly stood up dropping my guns as well as the guards as they lead us down to the lair..

Courtney gasped when she saw me but was silenced by a guard. I wanted to beat the shit out of the guy but the end result is I would end up dead..

"Duncan! Hey buddy! Glad you and your little posey made it! So about this game...it may involve some killing..and pain..soo..bare with me."

I raised an eyebrow in disgusted as he started circling me before shooting a guard in the head scaring me and the others..

He leaned near my ear smirking as he held my head tilting it back, his eyes were black as his soul, his hair bright as the light, his suit white as snow covered with a bit of blood...

I never feared for my life and everyone else's...this guy was super crazy...

How am I suppose to save everyone without getting killed..?

(Hello- *dodges chainsaw* okokokok....I have been missing but here is part 7...more will come...but just be patient...it is super early ok...haven't slept...but I will make more stories and fix up some..cya!

~Unknown...hah)