Commando App

A/n
i'm going to be writing in 3rd person unless it says otherwise

A/n i'm going to be writing in 3rd person unless it says otherwise

(Obviously not the blue hair.Again don't like it change it)

Y/n was in the lab with Leo, Adam, Bree, Chase and Donald. It's been a couple of days since they found out each other's secret y/n and a good bond with everyone. She had gotten better at using her powers without feeling worn out.

"Hold on before you say anything Big D" Leo started then turned to y/n "Nice to see you started to wear some color" Y/n opened her mouth to say something but then closed it since she had nothing to say. Everyone laughed but stopped when Donald started to talk.

"Ok you guys have been train for all kinds of missions but you are about to enter a soul-bruising confidence-crushing apocalyptical environment: High school. Adam, Bree your glitch test results are fairly stable"

"Yes i'm going to school"

"But chase I'm still concerned about your commando app"

"Commando app?" y/n asked

"Put on some underpants we're going to school" Leo said. Y/n let out a little snort but coved it with a fake cough.

"No see in the face of an imminent threat Chase's commando app kicks in and he becomes a fearless brute I like to call spike"

"So let me get this straight your a Billionaire scientist that created bionic super humans and the best name you can come up for that ability it 'Commando app'?" Y/n asked as Donald just nodded at her "Alrighty then"

"Don't worry Mr.Davenport. I promise that spike won't rear his ugly head"

"Oh yeah you mean like last christmas when I made the mistake of giving adam boxing gloves?"

"Ugh. I'm still coughing up tinsel"

"What would you give someone with super strength boxing gloves?" Y/n asked. Donald just look at her and didn't answer

"Alright..... You know letting chase go to school isn't such a good idea. I can't risk spike coming out"

"Oh come on Big D chase has to come with these guys i'll finally get a prime spot in the cafeteria. I've got it where ever i'm with y/n but the cafeteria. We'll be more popular then anyone in the school. We have Y/n and with them we'll be the most Bad butt group in the school"

"Leo you could say Bada-" Chase cut y/n off by putting his hand over her mouth

"No. No he can't" He moved his hand and just put his arm over her shoulder. Y/n never let this happen but for some reason when chase did it she didn't mind.

"Don't worry we'll make sure he stays out of trouble right guys?" Adam said everyone agreed.

"Hey look what i found" Adam said holing his boxing gloves. He started punching and y/n moved away because she knew chase was going to get hit. And she was right chase got hit and fell as Adam hid behind Bree. Leo and y/n were holding their laughs. As Donald looked at Adam "Look i'm sorry but it's he's that close to the gloves it's going to happen" They all left except y/n