Concert in a can

Y/n was walking with Leo at school just talking

Y/n was walking with Leo at school just talking. For some reason y/n felt like something was wrong she could feel it but couldn't quite put a pin on it. She walked over to Adam and Chase who were talking to someone holding a guitar she's never met before.

"Hey peeps what's the deal-io?" Leo asked.

"Hi im Marcus" the kid said sticking out his hand

"I know we have gym together. And study hall. And also chemistry. We're lab partners" Leo said

"Oh I... did not know that. What's your name?" Marcus turned to y/n

"Y/n, y/n L/-" she couldn't finish because she she shook his hand she started her vision power started to become in used. She knows how to control it but for some reason it started on its own. She fell to the floor in pain. It was dark and all she saw was her mom. She let go of his hand. She was on the floor panting.

"Omg are you ok? What happened?" Marcus asked kneeling in front of her.

"Uh f-fine just uh bad headache" Marcus stuck out his hand. Y/n hesitated but took it. He helped her up. Nothing had happened it was like she was in control again. She thought nothing of it and just ignored what happened thinking it's just a glitch with her powers.

"So uh Marcus is your name right?" Y/n asked. He nodded.

"Are you sure your ok? What even happened?" Chase decided to help her.

"Uh it's the heat sometimes it's too much." He walked over to her. "You sure your ok?" He said quietly so she could only hear. Y/n looked like she was staring off into space looking at the lockers "y/n?"

"Huh oh uh yea, yea I'm fine" Chase nodded and gave a little kiss on her nose. She smiled and looked at him.

"You guys are together?" Marcus asked.

"Yea she's my girlfriend" Chase said putting his arm over y/n's shoulder.

"Chase, you must be a lucky man." Marcus said.

"He sure it" y/n said smiling. Marcus looked at her. Y/n kept thinking about the vision but then again she kept thinking nothing of it.

"So chase you ever play guitar?" Marcus asked.

"No but I've always wanted to." Chase said

"Well, im a jammer as Well" Leo said. Since y/n had known him the longest she looked at him with a raise eyebrow. "My rocking is only eclipsed by my rolling."

"Leo your mom said you played the clarinet for three weeks until you swallowed the reed." Chase said.

"I passed it"

"Here, chase you want to give it a go?" Marcus asked.

"Yea chase give it a go... I want to see what you got" Y/n said siting down between Marcus and Adam below them. Marcus handed him his guitar. Chase had is intelligence activity and played it like a natural, sliding on his knees. Y/n cover her mouth to hide her amused face. Marcus, Leo and Adam where all shock.