Night of the living Virus

The L/n's where with the Davenports at their house

The L/n's where with the Davenports at their house. The boys were playing a game. The moms and y/n walked in. Tasha and Cassandra where telling them to stop playing.

"Ooh mental Chaos!" Alexander said

"We call next" Donald said as they jumped behind the boys

"Dad, Mr.Davenport, mom and Tasha where just telling them they are playing that game too much"

"Huh your telling me. He almost be my high score" Donald said

"We're just saying this game is affecting them" Tasha said "Last week Leo tried to pause me. Twice" y/n let out a little snort cause het mom to smack her in the back of her head. She hissed in pain and looked at her mom who had smirk on her face. The men all laughed.

"That'd really come in handy" Donald said. Chase and Alexander nodded agreeing. They girls looked at the husbands/boyfriends

"You know you'd really want to pause me before I sign devoice paper Huh?" Cassandra ask crossing her arms.

"I'm just kidding baby" Alexander said quickly getting up and giving her a kiss. Y/n looked at Chase. Tasha looked at Donald. They both looked at each other.

"If it wasn't so wrong" they both said.

"Ok Leo what else are you interested in?" Donald ask

"Well I keep telling you i'd love to work with you and Mr.A in the lab"

"Yea and I keep telling you I don't want us to die in a fiery explosion"

"Donald, Alexander this is perfect! Leo want to be like you guys and you guys love you"

"But the lab is where we go investigate the complex mystery that is me"

"Well then Alexander we can take Leo to our lab at the house" Cassandra said

"Yea no can do. Did you forget we have a daughter with-"

"A crazy ass biological mother who thought they would get satisfaction using their daughter as a science experiment"

"I was going to say with powers-"

"That her mother affected to kill her if not treated right-"

"Y/n stop... she's not coming back... like I was saying powers that have affects to her" Alexander finally finished.

"He's gonna touch all my stuff" Donald complain. Tasha gave a whining face "Fine! You can be my... lab assistant"

"I prefer scientific liaison"