Misson Invisible

(Outfit/bag)

(Outfit/bag)

Y/n was standing with Leo and Bree. Principal Perry was checking their backpacks.

"Cell phones are a violation" she said holding out Leo's phone.

"I think you tucking your hand in my backpack is also a violation" Leo said staring at her in disbelief.

"Planning on texting your girlfriend in class were you"

"He doesn't have a girlfriend" y/n said putting her chin on his shoulder.

"Yeah well now you don't have a cell phone either. Bye-Bye. Next" y/n walked up

"I don't want to see your bag probably filled with skulls" Y/n rolled her eyes and walked away with Leo waiting for Bree.

"Your not going to fine anything in there it's just stuff that improves your hygiene and appearance" Bree said

"Mocking my porcelain Irish skin? Back of the line princess!" Bree grabbed her bag and walked away. Suddenly they all felt a breeze. Y/n knew exactly what it was.

"Where'd that breeze come form? Are you blowing on me?" Y/n heard Perry ask. Y/n walked over to Leo, Adam and Chase. She saw Bree jump down. Leo let out a scream and y/n started laughing.

"Morning boys" Bree said. Y/n walked over and put an arm on her shoulder. Bree looked and y/n and smiled.

"Seriously can we put a bell on her" Leo said pointing to Bree. "And y/n"

"Why me?" Y/n asked confused

"You have that ability too?"

"We don't need bells Leo"

"Bree you gotta chil on the super agility" Chase said "somebody's gonna see you using your bionics"

"No one ever sees me. I mean you didn't see me swipe you lunch money" Bree said

"Oh you're good!" Chase tried getting it back but Bree walked away.

"Hey you! How'd you get past my checkpoint? I sent you to the back of the line" Perry told Bree