Drone Alone

Y/n was at the Davenports house

Y/n was at the Davenports house. Donald and Tasha where leaving. Her parents where celebrating their 13th year anniversary in Hawaii. Y/n let them be it was their anniversary she didn't want to bug. She was siting next to chase with her head on his shoulder.

"This is so exciting. I have never been to Australia before"

"Hey maybe you'll like it so much you won't want to come back!" Eddie said

"Donald honey do you have the plane tickets?"

"Honey, we're taking my fully automated private Jet. Plane tickets why don't we just slap on a bunch of stamps and mail ourselves there"

"Private Jet Thats works. Score!"

"Okay Leo, this if your chance to prove you're responsible enough to stay home without us."

"Me what about them?" Leo said pointing to the kids. Bree was on her phone. Adam was watching T.V. Y/n was watching Chase use the tablet

"They are designed to go on missions and save the world. You were designed to break stuff"

"Dont worry I know the rule: no touchy touchy your stuffy stuffy"

"Leo I'm serious. There's millions of dollars worth of technology here so no goof-ups, no explosions, no fires- you know what I'm not going, I'm not going"

"Donald, Leo will be responsible he's a big boy... and y/n will be with him.. he's afraid of her so he'll make sure to listen. By the way Leo I left your flame-retardant undies on the dresser." Y/n buried her head in Chases shoulder laughing slightly. Chase put an arm around her smiling.

"Mr.Davenport Leo well be fine like Tasha said as long as y/n's here he'll be good he's scared of her.... like everyone else..... what's the worst that can happen"

"Funny you should ask. I've made an actuary chart which covers every possible catastrophe. You have a 82% chance of coming back to a perfectly normal house" Chase handed the charts to Donald. "Happy travels"

"Don't worry! Eddie is here to monitor every room in the house. He is like a vertical babysitter"

"Yeah and I vertically care about your kids"

"Dont worry big D. No explosions, no goof-ups no fires, no floods-"

"Wait i didn't think about floods."

"Donald let's go!!!" Tasha yelled

"Go get out of here!!" The kids yelled pushing him out of the

"Bye!!"

"Alright!! Bye! Go! See you later!" They finally got them out of the house. Chase tackled y/n into the couch and kissed her.

"Ok ok we just got Mr.Davenport and My Mom out please don't be like them" Leo said they pulled away and Adam started talking.