Chore wars

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

Y/n was in the kitchen with Tasha talking. Leo then walked in with yellow gloves, a scuba divers mask and a bucket. Y/n covered her mouth to conceal her laugh.

"Ok toilets clean, bathtubs clean, sinks clean and may I just say you people are disgusting" Leo said.

"Here is your chore money" Tasha said handing Leo money. Y/n helps her but not for the money just because she has help her with everything and treats her like a daughter.

"Sweet. I have enough money to see the new pig zombie movie and get a t-shirt. Pig zombie: Cruise ship massacre in 3-D. Hungry hogs on the high seas"

"That's what your going to use your money for?" Y/n asked

"What would use you money"

"Well i would save it all to plan a trip somewhere away form here.... or away from you" Y/n said jokingly pointing to Leo walking to the couch. Leo took off a yellow glove and threw it at her. She laughed and hit the glove away. Tasha sat on the couch saying that he can't watch that movie. The bionics walked in. Y/n grabbed the glove from the floor and stood next to Leo.

"Leo I know you want to be a superhero but that's the worst costume ever" Adam said. They started laughing.

"I was cleaning the bathroom so I can get some money to see my favorite movie. But someone who shall remain nameless." Y/n saw Tasha on the couch and walked to her.

"Question: do I have permission to hit Leo in the head with this gloves?" Tasha looked at Leo

"Yes you do" Y/n walked back to Leo and bionics. Tasha explained how they get money for doing chores. After y/n tried hitting Leo in the back of the head but Leo turned around and it hit his face. Water splashed on him. Y/n was containing her laugh and looked confused. The bionics laughed and Tasha put her face in the magazine.

"I used the gloves to clean the toilet Y/n!" Y/n was trying not to laugh

"Oh- I...... well uh- that's..... eh.... that must suck" Leo looked at her. "S-Sorry" She was containing her laugh.

"Hehe funny..... really funny" He said walking to the bucket.

"Uh.... Leo?"y/n asked backing up. She accidentally bumped into adam. Leo grabbed the bucket. Y/n tried running but Adam held her in place. She started trying to get out of his grip. "Adam let me go! Tasha help!"

"Sorry I hear Donald" Tasha said leaving

"Traitor!! Leo it was your mom she let me!" Leo walked closer to her "Bree! Chase! Help me!"

"Sorry n/n you did this to yourself" Chase said as him and Bree laughed

"Adam let me go!" She then realized she had powers she tried using her sonic waves. But it was too late Leo threw the water on her. She gasped accidentally releasing her sonic waves her and Adam fell back. She immediately got up "LEO!!"