16

CHAPTER XVI:

❄︎ JAILBREAK ❄︎

"It was a great plan created by two brilliant people"
___________

Demi

I couldn't deny it any longer. From the first moment we met, I was attracted to him. Not only was he good-looking, but he had this caring nature underneath his careless, 'I don't give a shit' exterior.

The more I hung out with him, the more I got to know about him. We both had secrets, but in the end, we opened up. He was easy to talk to. He understood when it was time for advice or when it was time to just listen. We had a rocky relationship, but in the end, I think everything might just be okay.

We approached the door to the suite. Before I got to the handle, Riven spun me around and kissed me once again. I felt around for the handle, and I couldn't think about why it was unlocked. I was too distracted to think. Riven pushed me into the suite as I opened the door and that was when we heard someone clear their throat.

We pulled away from each other. I stared at Musa who had a smirk on her face. She stood up, crossing her arms.

"I'll, uh, see you later," I said to Riven, embarrassed, however, he didn't seem to be.

"Bye, Riven," Musa smiled.

Riven pecked my lips before he left. I put my head in my hand. As I heard the door close, I looked up at Musa's smirk.

"Well," she began with a smirk. "Is he a good kisser?"

I glared at her as I headed to my room saying, "I hate you."

Suddenly, another pot fell off the shelf before I got to the door. I jumped back, looking down at the broken pot.

"Okay, how is this even happening?" I asked irritably.

"Just come out already," Musa said, tired.

I jumped again. Stella had appeared from nowhere. She wore a yellow jacket and loose brown pants. Her hair was not out up and styled, but was messy.

"Wow," I commented. "Didn't think you could wear such plain clothing."

She ignored my comment and put a hand on her hip saying, "You should tell Sky."

"What?"

Then I remembered the pot falling after I was talking to Musa.

"That was you?!" I questioned, raising my voice. "Do you know how many times I've had to clean up your mess?"

She rolled her eyes saying, "It doesn't matter whether Beatrix is lying or not. You should still tell Sky what you know."

"You don't understand," I told her. "He'll be crushed. He's known Silva longer than me."

"He deserves to know," Stella reasoned.

The door opened. Stella was out of my vision. New magic... Kind of impressed. Terra and Aisha walked inside.

"... We can put this all behind us and— "

"Where have you been?" Aisha exclaimed upon seeing us. "Didn't you get my texts?"

"Uh, I did, yeah. Sorry," Musa replied. "I was busy, and Sam was here, and... "

"Ugh," Terra groaned. "Not in our room, right?"

"And you?" Aisha inquired. "You just left."

"I, uh, I had to talk to Riven," I explained. "I wanted to clear up some stuff up— "