Chapter 33

|| Y/N's POV ||

Just as I was going to tell Gilinsky what was wrong Matt got back.

"Hey Jack" Matt said.

"Matt Jack I need to tell you guys somethin." I said I mean minus well they both need to know.

"What's up?" They asked in unison.

"Okay so.... " I explained everything that's been going on and I looked over to Matt that had mixed emotions then there's Jack with the biggest smile plastered across his face.

"So Y/N were does this put us." Matt asked looking like he was going to turn into a puddle of tears.

"I honestly don't know Matt I really love you but I also like Jack and I honestly don't want to be on this situation." I said putting my head in my hands.

"It's okay Y/N to every problem there's a solution." Jack said comforting me.

"Thanks Jack." I said cracking a smile.

~ After the Plane ~

So right now we're in Atlanta. We just got to our hotel and it's GORGEOUS. I'm staying in a room with Christi till i sort everything out with Matt.

"Okay I'm gonna go talk to Matt." I said putting my face together.

"Okay babe I wish you all the luck in the world." Christi said while pulling me into a huge hug. You can always count on her to empower you.

I rushed down the hall to Matt's room. When I finally found it I was going to knock till the door flew open.

"Oh hey Y/N! Matt's inside Aaron said pulling me into a hug and leaving. I took a deep breath and walked in and shut the door behind me.

"Aaron I tho- Y/N." Matt asked.

"Hey Matt I thought maybe we can talk?" I said playing with my thumbs.

"Of corse." he said rushing toward me. Every step he got closer to me, it made me want to tremble even more. He took my hand and led me to the balcony.

"Okay Matt I just want to talk about the whole plane thing." I said trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"Ya Y/N I know you're very confused and you can't decide who you want, but I want you to know you're not the only person hurting. We're hurting together." he said holding my hands and looking my in the eye.

"Matt I'm so sorry I let this happen I honestly." I said.

"I am too." he spat.

"W-What do you mean." do u dare shed a tear.

"Y/N you make me feel like I'm missing something and I feel like I'm not the best for you and you make me feel like I'm always missing something." he said frustrated. He stormed into the hotel room.

"Matthew I'm so sorry I ever made you feel like that." I said trying to calm him down.

"No Y/N you just don't understand do you. You're so FVCKING confusing. To be honest I'm so done trying to figure you out." he yelled causing me to jump.

"I'm so sorry Matt I love you." I was able to finish before I stormed out to do something I knew I was going to regret.