Chapter 21

|| Y/N's POV ||

Tonights dinner consisted of getting to know Christi and Sarah. They're sweet hearts but i have a feeling Christi and I will be closest. I was pulled away from my thoughts.

"Hey Y/N are you gonna eat that?" Hayes whispered into my hair not my ear pointing at my pasta

"No knock yourself out." I said handing over my plate.

"Hey babes if your still hungry we can split my steak, it's pretty big." Matt said pointing at his steak and mashed potatoes.

"No it's ok." I said looking over to him before getting a piece of steak with mashes potatoes in my face of mouth. IT WAS DELICIOUS.

"DID YOU CATCH THAT?!" Matt asked Aaron who was filming the whole thing.

Before long Matt and I were sharing his dinner, the waitress kept looking over to Nash and kept flirting with him and Nash flirting back. The next time that waitress came over I kicked Nash's shin he looked over at me and so did the waitress she 'accidentally' (note the sarcasm) spilled a drink on Christi and she said "oops " laughed. I quickly stood up with Hayes BLAZING hot chocolate.

I threw the hot chocolate in her face.

"Next time you want to mess with my friends, come at me first honey." I said and took Christi to the restroom.

"I'm so sorry." I said to her.

"It's ok, it wasn't your fault." She said fixing her makeup

"No I'm sorry that I took that hoe for you." I said laughing.

"Oh that was AMAZING!" She said breaking a smile.

~ After Dinner ~

"Hey babe can you me unzip my blouse??" I asked Matt cause as you guess my shirt had a zipper in the back. He unzipped it and I let the two pieces of zipper sit off my shoulder, revealing skin and bra straps.

I was getting something out of my bag when I feel to two fingers run down my back.

"Babe you're so soft." Matt said softly trailing his fingers lower.

"Matt what are you doing??" I asked with a slight giggle.

"I can help my self around you." he whispered in my skin. By now my blouse had fallen down to my elbow.

Mat-" I stopped to the feeling of his soft lips against my skin causing me to let out a slight moan.

"I want you." he whispered.

I turned around to his lips smashing into mine. The kiss was getting heated by the second.

By now my shirt is thrown on the ground along with Matt's. I'm left in only my Victoria Secret bra and panties.

Matt's breathing heavily so am I, everything seems perfect with every one kisses.

By the time we were done getting heated I'm left with a 'love bite' on my neck, stomach and a bite mark on my left butt cheek oops.

"I love you." he said wrapping his arms around my waist. I was left in my underwear and bra.

"I love you too." I said to Matt brushing my lips against his as a tease.

"Wow you're such a tease." Matt said picking me up and placing me on top of him.

We stared at each other until I started getting 'the feels'.

"Y/N I need you." Matt said rubbing my sides.

"What are you talking about." I asked confused.

"You're the first girl who's ever done this to me." Matt said softly.

"Didn't really do anything." I said even more confused