Chapter 17

|| Y/N's POV ||

Oh god that Justin kid is gorgeous 😍. I'm pretty sure Matt knows I'm kinda in love if he asks me.

We're still at dinner and I got up to use the restroom, and on my way to the restroom I bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry." I said getting up by the help of some one.

"I'm so sorry." he said helping me up.

I looked up into his beautiful green/brown eyes and his amazing crooked smile and his cute little dimple on his left cheek only oh god his jaw line. One and only Justin.

"Oh hey I'm sorry i wasn't watching where I was going I uh." I stopped while I was stuttering.

"It's all good I'm sorry, to make it up to you if it's not to much to ask I would like to take you out on a date."he said holding me pretty close.

"But you don't even know my name." I said playing hard to get.

"I'm sure it's beautiful." he said smiling.

"Its Y/N" I said walking away.

And that's how it's done cause the rest of the night he kept looking over at me, of course I played along with smirks here and there.

|| Matt's POV ||

Everything was ok till Y/N came to the table with the biggest smile, she looked like she met her idol. I was happy to see her happy until I saw Justin following closely behind!

Why why why, why is there always some one else some one better. Y/N is stunning and attracting boys everywhere she goes, she can't help it. But really it's getting old but I'm so in love I don't feel like moving on from my one true love. She amazes me in everything she does the way she smiles and scrunches her nose at the same time or how she walks in to the restroom looking beautiful and comes out looking like a goddess. No one will ever understand the feelings I have for her.

|| Y/N's POV ||

Dinner was over and we were on our way out till some one reached for my hand. I thinking it was Matt I held the hand back till I looked back and saw Justin.

"Oh hi." I said.

"I never got your number." he said stopping us.

"Well then just give me your number so you're not bothering me." I said with a devilish smirk.

"Hand me your phone." he said putting his hand out.

I shakily hand him my phone, why do my hands shake and they get clammy and I stutter and then I just sit there shy like and it's just weird.

"Here you go." he said handing me my phone back.

"Thank you." I said with a grin

~ After Car Ride ~

Matt and I were got to our room.

"Hey!" I said perky.

"Don't hey! Me. I saw you flirting with that Jake guy." he said pinning me to the wall.

"Matt what are you doing let me go." I yelled in his face.

"No Y/N you don't even understand, I can't ever be go enough for you and I'm getting sick if it." Matt snapped at me.

"Matt what are you talking about." I said

"Don't act stupid Y/N you know exactly what I'm talking about. You and that Jake." he said harshly.

"Matt his name is Justin." I said.

"Oh you're defending him now??" Matt said.

"Matt you're being an idiot." I said trying to push him away.

"Oh I'm being the idiot huh??" just then Matt punched me across the face.

"Y/N I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me I swear." He said trying to hold me.

"No Matt don't touch me I mean it. You were right I am an idiot how could I ever think some one like you could change." I said storming out letting a tear slip away.

I'm starting to feel my cheek throb from his punch.

"N-Nash." I cried at his door.

"Y/N??" I heard him opens the door.

I looked at him and revealed the marking Matt left on my right cheek.

"Y/N?? What happened?" he asked embracing me into a hug.

"I was flirting with the waiter and Matt noticed and he got mad and started yelling at me for that I don't know why cause we weren't even dating." cried onto his shirt.

"And he punched you?" He asked getting extremely pissed.

Nash started walking towards our room.

|| Nash's POV ||

If he thinks that he can get away with slapping my sister he has another thing coming.