Chapter 20

|| Nash's POV ||

I do my hair like usual I wear some khaki pants and a button up with my navy blue Vans™.

I walk over to her room when some other girl answered.

"Hey I'm Nash is Christi here?!" I asked

"CHRISTI YOUR HUSBAND IS HEREEEE." She yelled before she just walked away.

"Oh hey! Don't listen to her she's a little retarded in the head." she said looking over at her friend and her friend flipped her off.

She looked amazing with her perfectly curled hair tied in the back with a bow wearing white laced blouse with some skinny jeans and her converse and may I say her pink lip gloss is popin.

"Haha so are you ready to go?!" I asked her.

"Yup!" She said walking out.

"DON'T GET PREGNANT CHRISTI!!" Her friend yelled from the room.

|| Y/N's POV ||

I remembered that we had dinner tonight with Nash's bae so I thought I'd wear something nice.

I curled my hair and teased it and put my eyeliner with my red lipstick. I put my white lace blouse with sleeves and my black skirt with my leggings because it's cold and my maroon infinity scarf. I walked out of the restroom and bumped into Matt.

"Hey babe, WOAH you look amazing." Matt said to me while pulling me in by my waist looking down to me.

"Oh you don't look bad yourself." I said looking up into his eyes.

"IS THAT MY Y/N BABY and Matt." Taylor yelled holding his girlfriend.

"You know it hun." I said with a wink holding Matt. Taylor calls me Y/N baby and I call him Taylor honeyyyy idk but her girlfriends ok with it and so is Matt I DO NOT have feelings for him and he doesn't have feelings for me he actually thinks of me as a little sister, what am I saying, everyone thinks of me as their little sister except for Hayes cause I'm his big sister.

"Go babe. I'm hungryyyyy" Matt said to me pulling me outside.

I walked outside to see Christi she looks pretty.

"Hey you look s'cute." I said to Christi I said walking over to her.

"You do too! I LOVEE you outfit." she said.

"Maybe cause you're both wearing lace?!" Hayes had to bud it.

"Oh true!!" She said.

"Let's take a picture!" I said outside. We made tumblr girl poses and put the caption 'My lacy Love'.

"I love that picture." She said while reposting it.

We were on our way to dinner when I noticed something different with Cam it was a girl she looked familiar almost like SARAH.

"Hey Cam you gotta bae??" I asked while everyone snickered in the back.

"Oh ya everyone meet Sarah my girlfriend." he said while she smiled.... oh damn

Everyone said their hellos except Carter.

~ Skips Car Ride ~

"Hey Carter, can I talk to you really quick??" I asked.

"I don't care" he said.

"Look I know you broke up with Ma-" just then my phone rang it was Jay. I answered it cause it could be important.

"Hey Jay bae. NO WAY I really hope to see you here!!! Ok love you too boo bye!" That was Jay telling me she's coming to Magcon LA!! I can't wait to see.

"Sorry that was my friend, Jay she's coming to tomorrow event." I said to Carter.

"Oh.... idk but um can I see this Jay??" He asked.

"Ok?!" I pulled up a selfi she took on my phone thinkin it was hers, she looked very pretty in this picture.

"Woah she's HAWT!!" Carter said sending this picture to himself. Weird.

"Ya she's very pretty she's like my best friend out here." I said taking a seat by him and Matt.

"I can't wait to meet her!!" He said happily.

YASSSS Jay LOVES like LOVES Carter like more than a fat boy loves his cake.