Chapter 59

|| Y/N's POV ||

- One Month Later -

It's been complete hell without Matt. We FaceTime every night, but only for like 30 mins cause Matt gets tired with all his events and what not.

Sam and I have been getting closer which is cool I guess.

But I still can't forget Matt's words before he left.

'Please don't do anything you'll regret with Sam. Everyone is a slut for Sammy Wilk."

I still don't understand what he meant. I'm not going to have sex with the guy, made me feel like he didn't trust me.

"Hey Y/N!" Sammy said walking into my room where I was just curling my hair cause I got bored.

"What's up!" I said turning around.

"There's a party tonight and Nash and I are going. I was wondering if you wanted to be my plus 1?" He asked.

I haven't been to a party in so long. Matt said there's no point cause there're only drunk dumbasses killing brain cells. But there's nothing better to do, besides Nash is going to be there.

"I'm down. Let me just get dress really quick." I told Sam. He nodded his head and walked out.

I walked into my closet and grabbed a pair of light washed jeans and a black halter top with a olive green jacket. I grabbed my nude pumps and ran down stairs.

"Alright I'm ready." I said I said meeting Sam and Nash at the door.

"Y/N you look amazing." Sam said.

-

We arrived at the party and I immediately got separated from my brother and Sam.

So I wandered around, maybe crashed into people 'getting it on', but hey, they need to breath once in a while.

I then spotted Sam sitting alone outside. I walked out with him.

"Hey Sam what's wrong?" I asked sitting on the pool chair next to him.

"Nothing, it's stupid." he muttered with a chuckle.

"No Sam tell me." I said seriously.

"It's just this girl, Adriana, we dated before I left to Omaha and we promised each other that when I came back everything will be just like they were and seeing her today with some other guy just it just hurt. I wanted to talk to her but she just brushed me off like she never loved me." he explained.

"Sam I'm so sorry." I said trying to comfort him.

"You shouldn't apologize." he said.

"But I mean she seemed to have me-" I was cut off by a pair of lips.

Oh damn man fuck😍

I pulled away and bit my lip.

"Want a drink?" Sam asked helping me up.

"Sure." I said following him inside.

Mixed some things in my drink and after a couple, I felt good.

"You look hawt." Sam slurred cause he was so drunk.

"Let's go dance." I said standing up and almost tipping over cause I was so damn drunk.

Sam helped me to the dance floor. No one was really dancing it was more like grinding on each other.

"Let's go home." Sam whispered in my ear.

-

Sam drove me home and busted through the door making out.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room. He pinned me up against the wall and kissed me. He lifted me up and set me down gently on my bed without breaking the kiss.

He was shirtless and in his boxers by now and I was left in my bra and underwear. I wanted him, but I was to fucking tired.

"Sam stop." he immediately stopped and looked at me.

"Why?" He asked.

"Cause I'm fucking tired." I said.

|| Sam's POV ||

Y/N feels so good. She's such a good kisser and good at grinding. MY GOD. I thought I wasn't going to be able to control that ass but I managed to.

I was ready to fuck then and there.

I'll have to hit it another time.