Chapter 48

|| Matt's POV ||

I knew Nash would never let me see her again so I told him what I felt.

"Matt can I speak to you outside?" Nash asked.

"For sure dude." I replied. As I was standing up Y/N said something.

"Matt wait." she said.

"Yea what's up." I bend down by her bed. She gave me a kiss and said good bye?

So I stood back up and walked with Nash. I already knew what he was going to say.

"Matt I don't want you seeing my sister anymore. Hey memories about you probably happened for a reason. Maybe God knew she was suffering way to much, and I don't want her to relive that." Nash spoke.

"Nash maybe this is a second chance. Maybe this is a chance for me to redeem myself and I promise I won't break her heart." I spoke honestly.

"No Matt she doesn't need anymore heart break that's it I don't want anymore." Nash said.

I didn't want to let her go but maybe he's right. I've cause her to much in the past, but then what about me she's the only person I want.

"Alright Nash. Let me say goodbye one last time" I asked.

"Fine Matt." he said.

I walked into the room and told her.

"Look Y/N I may never be able to see you again but I want you to know I love you an I always will and always find a place in your heart for me. please." I spoke soft in her ear and gave her a kiss full of all passion I had in me.

"I love you Matthew." she spoke back.

She made me want to tear up. I love her an I have to leave her I know I can't live like this.