chapter 1 ( my story )

Author's pov

In an unknown place an little girl sleeping peacefully on her bed . Her room was pretty good and small but she adjust herself here . Actually she is not totally comfortable here but she is habitat for staying here coz when she was only 5 years old child , her father take her here . Coz her mother was dead and her father do second marriage and his new wife don't like his first wife's daughter . So he decided to put his daughter on an orphanage . So he put her here in an church's orphanage . This orphanage was owed by an church . And this girl was staying here since she's 5 years old kid . She missed her father but her father never come to meet . He always contact with her with an letter . Which is not regular , she find letters from her father after months , years . But it's since 5 years her father didn't contact with her . Everyone think that her father , now totally forgot her . But she never believe on that, she believes that one day her father come to meet her or she'll find any letter from her father . And now that day was come when her every wishes will maybe come true .

" Knock "

" Knock "

" Knock "

" ohhhh. . . . . . . There is no-one here , let me sleep " said a little girl who was sleeping peacefully but that Knock Knock distribute her

" is ok if u want to sleep . I'm just here for saying that " said that Knock Knock lady

" *yawn* for what ? " She said while laying on her bed

" last night we find an letter in our letter box , and it's from . . . . . . .

" it's from , what ? Hey just say clearly "

" And it's from your dad "

Hearing this words she jumped up to her bed . Now she's totally awake and surprised . She can't believe . Finally , finally she got an letter from her dad , after 5 years . She can't explain how much she's happy , she can't explain how she feel during this 5 years . As she heard this , that letter is from her dad she quickly rush toward door and open it " Where , where is that letter , plzz give me " she bagged to that lady .

" Relax my child , your letter is now in office , first u go and finished your bath and then quickly come to father Jameson's office ok ". That lady said very politely . That girl just nod in understand and go to get her bath .

* After some minutes *

" father , it's me , may I come in ? " She asked

" Me , who is me ? "

" ohhh . . . . . Father it's me ying , ying Yang , "

" ohh. . . Come , come "

Father allow her to come in .and she quickly open the door and want front of father

" where is my letter father ?" She asked

" ohhh. . . . Take this " father Handled her an envelope . Without wasting any second she quickly open that envelope . She found an letter on it , she Starts reading . When she's reading that letter her eyes are fulfilled with tears , she fell an weird pain , but she don't know why ?

" What happen my child ? Everything is fine ? Why are u crying "

" Nothing . . . . . Sorry father . . . . . My dad . . . My dad , said that after 2 days he sent his car to pickup me from here , he want that I'll stay with him , now for forever " she said , as she said she start crying loudly while holding that letter . She don't know what to do , first her father put her here in an orphanage , just because for his new wife , he totally forgot her mother , his first wife . And then , for build his new family he leave her daughter alone in an ORPHANAGE beside she's not totally orphan , she still have her father . No matter he love her or not , but he was not dead like her mother , he was alive . After all she begged to his new wife for mercy , for staying there in that house , when she spent her childhood , when she build so many memories with her parents . But his new wife she can't . And Alos her father was also agreed with his new wife , and throw her here in an orphanage like how people's are drow there old clothes for new one . And now suddenly , after 12 years , her dad calling her to stay with him , for forever?

" Don't worry ying , if u don't want to go so u can stay here , we never Forse u to go with your dad " father godman said and try Clam her

" No . . . No father ,I want to go . I know you never get me out from here . U always love me like your own child , and not only me , everyone who're staying here , u love them like your own child . But I want to go , and ask them , that they want me to stay with them so why he spent 12 years for saying this , " stay with us for forever " and what did they mean by US . If his new wife agree with that or they just have any purpose behind this all . There are so many why ? What ? Are in my mind and I just want to clear them . Once I give my every questions satisfied answers , I'll be back here again . Father plzz permit me to go there " she said very bravely .

Hearing this words , his eyes were wide open . He can't believe that , how anyone can changed like this , in seconds . Father know ying very well and he knows her behaviour . How easily she will scared , how lonely she's . Father know her when she's only 5. This is not that girl he knows , she's totally changed , within seconds . That girl who is in front of his eyes , she's not that he knows . He was continuously thinking that how an letter changed someone like this .

" Father u ok ? " She shape her fingers in front of father's eyes ,

" ahhh. . . . . . Ohhhh. . . . . Yes I'm fine , if u decided , so go and pack your things . And yess , first of all go to kitchen and finished your breakfast . I know didn't eat anything since u awake right ? "

" ehhh.. . . . . Yes father "

" ok now go my child " as he said Ying quickly go out , coz she's really very hungry .

" God bless you my child " when ying goes out father said while prying for Ying . Coz he knows that how much she's in trubol .

* Time skip ( at that day ) *

" finally that day was come " she whispered to herself . She's in front of church's gate with her luggages . After some minutes if waiting car was finally come . Driver put her luggages in car and then said her to site .

" Bye father I'll be back soon , and I'll miss u " she said and hugged him .

" I miss you too my child " father said as they both broke hug , and she site on car . As she site driver start car and they leave that place

" where are we going ?" Ying asked to that driver . Coz she doesn't fell comfortable , as she look at outside she fells that there is something bad was waiting for her . Coz that place was so scary , Because they are passing by a dark forest . Even she doesn't fell well . Like her soul saying that " don't go there " " jump out from car "

" don't worry young lady , we are on the way of your dad's new mention . "

" ahhh. . . . Ok " she said in discomfort .

After some hours they arrive in front of an big mention like an palace . As she come out from that car , driver put her luggages beside her and about to go but . .

" heyy wait , where are you going "

" ohhhh. . . . . Sorry young lady , My job is finished now. Your dad just tall me to drop u in front of his new mention , these all " that driver said and leave.

" but . . . . . . But how I go in alone " when she's thinking about this , suddenly she heard an loud voice , and start raining . She don't have any other choice , so she put her luggages and start running toward door .

To be continued . . .