Chapter 5 ( met with you )

Ying was running faster , as faster as she can. She just want to escape from that place . She never thought that anything like this happen with her. She was confused , she literally don't know what to do now........... She just run faster and faster........ But after sometime she found herself in middle of an dark forest.... She was lost her path ....... Suddenly she remember..... She was come from left said of the road , and she run at right........ She remember each and every thing about that way where she comes........ But this wasn't that way......... " ohh..... Nooo...... How ..... How I did this mistake..... " She said as she hold her head with her both hands.... She fall on her knees. She cry ..... Cry ..... And cry...... Now more loudly..... She was so scared, she don't know now , what to do . But she knew that , she knew that , that they'll catch her , and then they'll bit and s
Suddenly she feel someone's hand on her shoulder . She through that it's that vampire , and she scream , she back few steps away from the place . And hide her face with her hands . " no ..,. Don't touch me plzzz.... Plz...... Stay away from me....... I'm not that person your wait for ...... Plzzzz let me go....." She beg , she cry.

" Ah...... Excuse me miss Are u ok " said the male voice . As she hear that voice , she looks up in the direction where the voice come . When she look at the owner of that voice , she feel light relief . Coz the man who was in front of her , he's not from any of them , that vampires . She saw some shiny pair of glasses , and midnight hairs , red orb under the glass , an little but cute and bit worried smile on his face . Like he's saying , don't worry I'm here . When she was busy to watch him , he give his hand to her for helping her to stand up . She gladly accept him and he pull her and help her for standing properly . In the light of moons and Stars she feel something new in her life , she don't know , why and what she was feeling that time . It was like she's in an dream , the dream that she never want to finish . She met him just seconds ago , and she didn't talk to him but still she was feeling something strange .

" Are u ok miss , Is someone was chasing u coz , u looks so scare . " Voice interpret between her imagination .

" uh....ah ... Ye ....yess , I mean . Actually I was ...... Well " she try to say something , but she can't , she didn't know how she'll explain everything to him which happen with her . Did he'll believe her and help her or he'll joke her . She don't know , these why she feel hesitate to tell him .

" ok ok , ok , miss First let comfortable u . So may u will comfortable when we introduce ourselves . So first tell me your name , and what are u doing here , middle of this forest , in this midnight . I don't think u're here for any night walk , or u come alone her by yourself . Coz this place is little creepy , and there are so many rumours about this place . Anyways , I have permission , so tell me your name girl. " He said very politely and an little smile similar to smark appear on his face .

" ahhh...... Well .... My name is........... " She was about to complete her sentence , suddenly from nowhere an group o bats come surrounding of them . And attack on them. That boy cover head with his hands , and look at girl . He was about to go closer her and pull her near to him . But when he try to do this suddenly an bat come and bit his hand , when he fell little pain he pull his hand away and look at his hand. He saw some blood dropping from his palm . He moan in pain . suddenly that bats disappear . When he feel they're gone , he look up and got shocked , coz that girl was also nowhere . He look right left everywhere , but she was nowhere . She was also disappear with that bats . He wasn't understand what happen here. First that unknown girl come from somewhere . And why she was screaming and tell that all while she thought him someone else . And from where that bats are come . And that girl and that bats are gone suddenly . When he was thinking about this all , suddenly something pop on his mind , " it can possible that , that bats are come here for her. And if it's true so ........ Ohhhhn ........ Noooo....... I want to go and tell him . It's possible that they bats are vem......... No .... I don't want to call there name . I should go now and inform him." He thought in his mind and run toward an another mansion .

« meanwhile »

< Ying's pov >

When that unknown boy going to introduce himself , all sudden an group of bats appear from nowhere . And attack on us . That boy try to help me , but one of these bat bit his hand . I hide my head with my both hands , and close my eyes . After some minutes I realise that my surrounding was now silent and I couldn't feel these bats flying around me . I slowly move my hands from my face and open my eyes . It was more dark form before , and I can't feel the grass under my feets . I left up my face to see sky but it was nothing there , and that mistre boy , he was also not with me . Like I was not on that place , there I was before some minutes . For the darkness of this place I wasn't able to see anything . Suddenly and light lamp glow , and follow by it some another . How it's possible to have a light lamp in middle of forest ? So is that means I'm not in forest , how ? After glowing some lamp I see , I'm also in an room . Not to small nor to big . But how I come here . " if you are thinking how u come here ? So the answer is , like how we found u pancake " an creepy voice said . And I know this voice . It was his.......... One of these vampires . How........ How....... I can't be here , I was so far from this mansion . I said to my self . I was sweating , my hands and feets are shivering . I was shocked . " awww........ See someone is scared . Don't worry sweetie now we never let u go anywhere ....... promise......" One another voice said . " but how ...... How I come here again ? " I questioned . " we said u before , to don't try to escape . This was first time so we forgive you . But if u do anything like this again so prepare for trouble . UNDERSTOOD ...... " " ahh...... Ye.....yes ...... " I don't know , I don't know why I'm saying yess . Actually I'm so scared . And don't know what to do . Now I understand I don't have any other choice . I should stay here . No matter how much I try to run , how far I run but they'll catch me ...... They definitely found me...... " these good . So tell me , who was that boy . Did u said him about us . ". ". No....... I don't know him . And u didn't say anything to him. ". I said like half dead . " ok........ These fine then .... So now take a rast well , tomorrow is so many works u have to do." " what ... So we are not drinking her now. " One vampire ask. " no.... Coz yer she's scared , her blood is cold , we want her hot blood to drink . That will fill our lust " he said as the whole room start lighting . The every light of room started . I was in an bedroom . There was na bad , balcony , washroom ,and drover . It's was on top of that mansion ..............................

To be continued .............