chapter 3 ( Vampire ? )

" why , why I do this with her ? I'm ....... I don't want to do this ? So....so why I do....." Said an man setting on an rocking chair while drinking his drink . His room was very dark . " u didn't do anything wrong honey , we're just trying to save our daughter , hide our daughter from these beast's . " Said an lady , as she come inside and turn on every lights of that room . " Yess , U try to save your daughter , and sacrificed my~~~~ ". " what are u Sayed , she's your daughter to " he cut by that lady and she said like she's yelling on that man . " U'll never change , your ....... Your an shall fish woman " he said and step outside of room . .................

Meanwhile at mansion

" Well who cares who are u , I'm just hungry and want to eat u pancake " he said and close the gap between them and lick her neck . All sudden he Reval his Sharp and big Fangs and about to bite.......... " this is entrance hall . This is meant to be use as a place to greet our guests. Take your activities in your private room " said an unknown male, as crossing his hands .

As That red hair boy show that another man he stopped , and look at him " ohhh..... It's u quack ..." He said as his grip been little weak , and ying got chance to run . She quickly puss him and run toward that man and hide behind that man .

" plzzz....plzzz.... Help me sir " she said as she hide behind him.

" first of all tell me , who are u lady . And what are u doing here in our mansion . " That man asked who know as quack .

" umm..... Your mansion , but he said me that , it's my father's new mansion , and my father call me here to stay with him . " She said innocently also confusedly .

" what ....? Hey u lost your mind , it's not your father's mansion . It's our mansion , SHAKAMAKI MANSION ." that red hair boy yell very loudly , as he heard it's her father's mansion he lost his temper .

" keep your voice low thunder " said boy who knows as quack to that red hair boy who knows as thunder "hmmm...... Ms. come with me , let's talk in that matter somewhere else . Follow me " . He said as he start walking and said someone to , " take care of her luggages ". As he said suddenly from nowhere someone come behind Ying and take her luggages and went out from that room. Ying got shocked to see this all but she also follow him that boy quack .

*Meanwhile at hall *

" so Ms .plzz tall us who're u ? And why are you here ? " said boy know as quack.

" Umm... My name is Ying , ying kamuri . "

" I see... Now plzz tall us what're you doing here . " Said quack

" my dad said me to stay here , and it's his new mansion so .... " She said as she looks little scared .

"Hmmm...... So your dad said u right ? " Quack asked

" Can u plzz tall us clearly , coz it's our mansion and we are here since we get birth . " He continued

" umm... yeah , actually , he said me in letter that he'll send his car for me in church , and that driver said that it's my father's ne~~~~~~~ " " what u come from church ? Is father Jameson know about that ? " She cut by quack

" ahhh...... Yess " she said very confusedly .

" u heard solar ? " Quack asked to an another boy who was laying in another crouch . But no one noticed him . Actually some minutes ago no one was there , so where Did he come ?

" AHH....u ..... U're not here before some minutes ? " Ying asked as she show him

" I'm already here before you all come , it's your fault , u didn't notice me " he lie