chapter 4 ( escape )

Ying's pov :

" No .......no ..... it's not possible , vampires are only in fairy tales , they are not in real life . It's just a dream , just a dream nothing more than , plzzz....plzzz....... someone help to get me out from this shit . " I thought , coz this whole situation is very creepy, horrible and confusing . I don't know what's going on with me , what's going on here. Why I'm here , is my father know about this , is my father send me here , what if i never get out from this place , no.....no I want to go , I want to go to my father , I want to ask him , why he do this with me , why he leave me here , in this creepy place . I thought u don't want to take my responsibilities , u don't want to see my face , u don't want me as your daughter , u just want to live with your new wife your new daughter . I never reject your decision ,I always do what you want to do to me , I never say u no ,at last I know this true u never love my mother , u never want me to be exist . I accept everything , everything what u do with me , so why , why u throw me here , in this vampire mansion , all alone with 7 vampires , why , is u really send me here , or u don't know about this all . but how could you don't know about this , you are the one who wrote that letter I show your signature there .u are the one who send that car . so how could you don't know about this . why u do this with me , if u want to kill me so why u don't kill me by yourself , why u send me here , in this hell . God...... Plzzzz plzzzz help me .

When she show that fangs , and there shiny eyes she just scared , she never faced anything like this , she suffer to much in her life , she show so many bad things , she show so many bad situations , but she never face anything like this . She was to young at that time , when her mother die and not so long after her death her father send her in an orphanage . She always live alone .

" you........ you all are vam..... vampires " she said as she looks so confused and scared .

" well, yess and u should prepare yourself for staying here with us , and never try to escape or prepare for your death pancake . And not an normal death , most painful and scarry death ever " thunder said as an scarry smarke place on his face .

" no.....no u all can't do anything with Me " she said as she took her cross . She hold that cross on her hands and look at them " u can't even touch me , I have this "

" oh my oh my ......... Ohhhhh u poor girl , this cross is never help u to hide or save from us ." Said quack

" If u think that , this cross how helpful for people's , to save themself from vampires in movies . So I feel bad to say that u're wrong , this is nothing , NOTHING WILL HELP YOU OR PROTECT YOU FROM US " ice said as he rise his voice

" Keep your voice low ice , how many times I told you all that don't shout . At last in front of me " quack said as he stand up from his place while choosing his book

"y.... you do.... don't ha...have any boo.....book , wwh... when u was s....sit here " ying ask as she was very scared and her braking voice ( really , ying book is not important yet . Most important thing is just run )

" it's non of your business ! And as I say u're living here with us , so plzz keep quiet and just oby us and do what we said u to do "

" no....no ..... I'm not living here " she said as she start run and leave that room .

She run fast , as much she can . She run with her all power . She run faster and faster . She was ignoring that evil lougf , the lougf of these vampires . She hold her ears and start running toward the entrance door . When she reach to the door that door was closed , she quickly hold doors Handel and pulled that door , and the door puss back and open . That was weird that on one of them try to stop her . She quickly left that mansion , and run toward rood . She don't know that whare to go , she also doesn't have her phone . She already left her every thing , her luggages in that mansion , and she can't go back to get them back like stupid . She knows that she can't run or hide her self from them . But she also have this trust that she can . When she was running in rood , she was blank . She don't know what she should do now . She was crying , Caz she aware that they were find her . But in this whole bad situation , only one thing was good that she remembered which way she came here . So , she start running toward that way and suddenly she ........................

TO BE CONTINUE...........

Hello my sweet readers .......
Author here ........

First of all I'm so so so sorry for not updating too long ....

Well I have so many reasons for not updating but now they are gone so I'll update and I hope you all like it ❣️💖💖❣️

And if u like so plzzzzz don't forget to vote , and plzzzz tell me how I'm working ❣️❣️❣️