chapter 2 ( At mansion )

" Knock "

" Knock "

" is anyone one here ? " She asked as she open that door and peaking inside .

" so weird , they call me here , but they didn't came to pick me " she thought to herself

It was raining heavily outside and at the same time the wind was also very strong . Lightning strikes very suddenly . She got very scared and ran inside without thinking anything . As she come inside that door closed loudly . And that make her more scared . She can't understand what's going on here , she look at everywhere but she didn't see everyone there .

" why there is no one here ? " She whispered to herself

And all of sudden again one another Lightning strikes . And this time something catched her attention . It's someone was sleeping in an couch , which is near to an huge window . Which is in right sides an corner . She want to that direction and as she reach there she see that an boy with red hair was sleeping peacefully there . She try to awake him for asking where is her dad

" heyyy.. . . . Excuse me are u awake ? U can hear me ? " She asked and try to awake him , but it doesn't work . " HEYYYYYY. . . . . . Mister , u can hear me , plzzz wake up . . . . " She yelled very loudly but it's also didn't work .

" ohhhh . . . . . What is wrong with him ? Why he didn't awake beside I literally seemed loudly , wait , why he is not moving ? " She said and touch his hand. As she touch his hand she got will scared coz his whole body was cold , she come closer to him and try to listen his heart beats , but she can't hear . She placed her finger near to his nose and she feel that he was not breathing also . She fulfilled with fear and start panic . But she decided to be clam herself . She take her phone and try to call ambulance .

But suddenly someone snatched her phone from her hand . As she move her head to see who he was , and she will suprised to see her . Coz he was that boy who was laying on that couch , and also not breathing and his heart beats are Alos stopped . She thought that he was die , but he was in front of her eyes and totally fine .

" u noisy girl , u awake me from my sleep ,who are u, and were u trying to call huh ! . . . . " He said as he pulled Ying's hand and it make her fall on that couch . And now there position was , ying I laying on couch and that boy was above her . And that time she will very scared and shocked . He is holding her both hands and want to near her . She try to escape , she struggled to be free and run away but everything is worthless , coz he was more stronger than her .

" Well who cares who are u , I'm just hungry and want to eat u pancake " he said and close the gap between them and lick her neck. . . . . . .