Chapter 4

1 week later.
The boys were working yet another case of a man found dead with weird carvings on his chest in Chicago, Illinois. After visiting the morgue as fake FBI officers they decided to visit the victim's wife, Mrs smith. Sam knocked on the wooden door. The door opened to show a woman in her 30s.

"Mrs smith?" Dean asked.

"Yes, how may I help you?" The woman sniffled.

"Miller and Jones from FBI, is it okay if we ask you a few questions?" Dean said flashing his fake badge while Sam did the same.

"But one of you is already inside." Mrs Smith said confused.

Both the men were confused as well. Was it another hunter who was inside or the real FBI officer?

"It's okay Mrs smith I 'll handle it." A familiar voice said from inside.

Mrs Smith stepped aside to reveal the one and only y/n mikaelson.

"Thank you for your help Mrs Smith and I am truly sorry for your loss," Y/n said with a sincere voice.

Mrs Smith nodded. She went inside the house and closed the door behind her.

Y/n turned to the brothers and smirked "Hello boys."

" What are you doing here?" Sam asked.

"What do you mean? I am solving a case." Y/n frowned.

"No this is our case, not yours," Dean said.

"We can solve his case together," Y/n suggested with a smile.

"No y/n there's no 'we'. "Dean said but this time with a little more anger.

"Oh come on guys we can make such a great team and I remember last time I saved you. Don't you trust me?"y/n pouted.

"Fine!" Sam said.

Y/n beamed at him while Dean looked at him in disbelief.

"Okay but first let's have some food." With that y/n started to walk ahead of them.

Sam glanced at y/n as she happily walked towards their car with a ghost of a smile on his face. Sam had started to trust her a little after she saved his brother's life. But dean hadn't ,Sam turned to Dean who was still looking at him with a look of disbelief.

"What? It's not like we had a choice." Sam said and also started to walk towards the car.

Dean scoffed at his brother's behaviour and followed them.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n also booked a room in the same motel where the boys were staying.

They were all having their food. While Sam was researching his laptop to find any lore about the carving.

"So did you find anything about the case?" Y/n said while drinking coke.

"All we know that it is done by witches .," Dean said with a mouth full of burger.

Y/n chuckled at his childlike behaviour. cute she thought. Hearing her chuckle Dean stopped eating and glanced at y/n with a funny look making her laugh even more.

"What about you Sam?" Y/n asked while picking up her coke to take a sip.

"No, I did not get anything on the symbol." Sam signed.

That caught y/n's attention as stopped sipping.

"What symbol?" Y/n inquired while getting up from her place.

"This symbol. It was carved on the chest of the victim. You didn't know?"Sam turned his laptop so that y/n could take a better on it.

"No." Her [e/c] iris scanned the symbol.