Chapter 18 :Part 1

"You are telling she did this?" Hope asked confused and trying to make sense of what her sister told her.

"Yes, of course, it has to be," Y/n said trying to connect the dots. She knew somewhere in her gut that she had seen her before.

"Can anyone care to explain what are you guys talking about?" Ethan said getting frustrated now.

" Your mate Ethan! Or whoever that is ?" Hope said with a confused look on her face.

"Yes, she is the one who had Ethan under her control to get us all here," Y/n said, a picture painting in her mind.

"But what is her motive behind all this?" Jack asked.

" I don't know," Y/n said with a frown.

A thought crossed y/n's mind as she asked.

"What day is it?"

Silence.

"Well?" She asked looking around for an answer.

"Um, the 10th," Dean said, his lips forming a straight line.

On cue, a  man came inside the room with a letter in his hand.

"Alpha, this came for your sister." He said.

Everyone waited for Ethan to go ahead, and when he didn't, Hope gave him a little push.

"Ah right." He said and outstretched his hand.

"What do we do know?" Kol said looking around.

"Let's see..." Y/n said, a little worried. She tried her best to not show it on her features. The person who did this had thought about it very well. They were dealing with a very clever person with a solid plan. Plus they say they have the stake which is impossible but she is scared. She has to take her next steps carefully. Who knows what traps are laid for her to fall into? And again they are into black magic which was difficult for her to control. The first time she encountered it she fell into a slumber for 10 days who knows what else they have under their sleeve? She wasn't able to protect herself how was she able to protect her family and Jack?

She glanced at Jack, who was tracing their fingers together.

She isn't taking him along. What if he gets hurt- NO that isn't gonna happen. Whatever her step would be Jack isn't in it this time. But he wouldn't listen to her knowing the danger.

We won't tell him and the others.  Atarah said.

Y/n nodded to herself.

I know this is a little stupid but he and the others especially Dean and Sam are more important as they are humans.
She said.

You are right we can't put them in danger.

She will deal with it herself and if she needs help her family is always there. She will be mind-linking them.

"Guys," Ethan said drawing everyone's attention.

"The letter has said to y/n to come to the graveyard nearby by evening. Alone." Ethan said clenching his jaw.

Before anyone can say anything.

"You are not going alone." Jack declared. Holding her hand tightly. Gazing into her eyes, with a sense of power but somewhere again almost begging her.

Y/n felt a little weak in her knees.

Atarah growled lightly.

Oh come on, y/n can we at least steal a kiss from him?

Are we gonna stop at a kiss?

You know us.

Don't worry we will steal more than a kiss from him later.