Chapter 10

After having their lunch everyone left to meet y/n's informer.

Currently, they were standing in front of a house in Sacramento.

"What place is this?" Castiel said looking at the construction in front of them which looked like any normal house in America.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked.

"It is warded with every signs and sigil present against everything. Some symbols I don't even recognise." Castiel said looking at him.

"It's because they were created by me," Y/n explained with a smug smile.

"This the safest place you will find on earth against supernatural beings." She said.

"Who is your informer?" Dean asked with a little concern.

"A close friend. He has some very valuable and dangerous information. For his information, I give him protection and money in return." Y/n said.

"Let's go inside." With that y/n knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal a cute but hot boy around his 20s. When he saw y/n he said

"Miss mikaelson ." he breathes.

"Hello, Cory can we come inside?" Y/n asked with a little smirk with her hands clasped behind her back.

"Of course you and your friends can come inside." He said standing aside to let everyone inside.

As everyone got inside the house they were seated in the hall while cory went into the kitchen.

While going to get seated on one of the couches she noticed a leather book. As she bent a little to take a look at it she noticed some sketches. As she turned the pages she saw the sketches of......y/n. Every stroke of the pencil was beautiful. It was created leisurely and precisely. Y/n knew that Cory liked her but she didn't know that it was more than a crush.

"Please take a seat," Cory said while holding a tray of glasses.

Y/n sat beside jack as he smiled at her. She returned the smile.

"Cory do you know anything about my brother's whereabouts?" Y/n asked gently.

"Yeah, I did got some news about him that he was seen near San Diego." He said hesitantly.

"San Diego? Do you mean where the blood moon pack is located?" Y/n asked with wide eyes.

He nodded with feared eyes. What are you doing there Ethan? Y/n thought with a frown gracing her beautiful face.

"You should know one thing," Cory said as y/n looked up at him.

"The blood moon pack's alpha was killed a few weeks back. "

y/n looked at him like he had grown two more heads. The blood moon pack was one of the seven but it was the most savage and feared pack. Many myths say that its alpha is the most ruthless and cold wolf ever seen. Who was capable to kill such a terrifying creature?

"How?" Y/n gaped.

"I don't know. But something is going on, About which people are feared to talk about. There have been rumours that the new alpha of the blood moon pack  is turning humans."

Y/n gasped at this. Even though it was common practice to turn humans between rogues and individual wolves but being under the rule of the alpha king turning humans into werewolves was the highest of crimes and its punishment was only one thing.
Death.

"Who is the new alpha?" Y/n inquired.

Cory shook his head as he said."No one knows."

Y/n nodded taking in the information. She had many thoughts in her head. She had a feeling that Ethan was connected with this somehow. And the mere thought haunted her.  As she got up to leave she said.

"Thank you for your help, Cory." Everyone stood up to leave. Y/n removed a piece of paper from her pockets. "The spell for charging the sigils and the money will be transferred in your account."

"Thank you miss mikaelson." He nodded. Y/n nodded in response as she turned along with everyone else. Y/n suddenly stopped and looked over her shoulder.

"By the way, the sketches are beautiful Cory." She smirked.

"Oh than-thank you." The boy blushed a deep red.

Y/n chuckled as she gave him a wink before walking away.

"He likes you," Dean said.

"I know." Y/n smiled unaware of a pair of innocent and jealous eyes watching the duo.

Everyone started to get into the two cars when a small voice interrupted them.

"I want to go with y/n" Jack mumbled.

Y/n turned to look only to find looking everywhere but not her.

"Okay." She shrugged.

"Hope, ride with the boys." She said to her sister as Hope tossed the keys to her.

Both of them got into the costly car as y/n started the engine jack said.

"Do you like him?"

Y/n stopped as she looked with brows frowned "Who? Cory?"

"Yes him," Jack said as his eyes darkened and his voice became bitter.

Y/n's eyes widened at his tone. But she quickly smirked when she understood what was going on. He was jealous.

"Are you jealous jack?"

Jack blinked at her. He did not know this feeling, it was new to him. He never wanted to hurt anyone but when he saw the way they were interacting he did not like it, not even a bit! The way he blushed at her words and the way she smiled at him. First time in his life he felt the need to hurt someone there and there and it terrified Jack.

"I don't know but I don't like it when you talk with him and I wanted to hurt him. Badly." Jack said with a frown on his face.

Y/n's wolf purred at this knowing that her mate was possessive over her.

Y/n chuckled at his cuteness." I was just flirting with him but I don't like him."

"Then don't flirt with him," Jack stated.

"Okay, I won't," Y/n said with a smile.

Jack smiled at his mate. He was happy that she listened to him and understood his feelings. He removed something from his jackets as moved his hand in front of her. When y/n saw what it was she chuckled as Jack asked with a smile.

"Nougat?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/n
Hello guys!
Okay this chapter was short and I am sorry for that and I know it took a lot of time too.
I am just having a lot on my plate right now so bear with me for a few days. I promise I will update soon.
So what do you think is going on?
Let's see what happens in the chapter.
Until then,

Vote, comment and share.
Stay safe and spread love.
Au revoir my lovelies.