Chapter 8

In the morning everyone got up and got ready for finding the cave. In the woods, everyone was on high alert and ready with their weapons except for Jack and y/n.

"Look there's the cave!" Sam pointed.

"They should be around here. Everyone keep your eyes peeled." Y/n instructed.

Four men were seen coming out of the cave. All of them had weapons. As soon as they noticed the hunters they charged. Y/n killed one of them as she ripped his heart out while sam and dean killed two others with silver bullets and Castiel killed the last one with an angel blade. None of them put up a fight .Y/n didn't let jack kill anyone as she was worried about his safety.

Everyone was in positions ready to attack but no one came. Y/n expected at least ten rogues to be together as a pack but only four? Something wasn't adding up.

"Wait that's it?" Dean said looking around.

"Looks like it," Sam said.

"Well, that was easy," Castiel said.

"Way too easy." Dean chuckled.

Jack looked at y/n as she was oddly silent with a frown on her face.

"What's wrong y/n? The case is over." Jack said with a smile he was happy that the case was over as y/n had promised she would take jack on a date.

"Something's not right. It was way too easy. They didn't even put up a fight like they already knew they wouldn't win." Y/n said looking at the men.

"Because they were the distraction. It's a trap." Y/n whispered as her eyes widened.

On the cue, four chains came flying at y/n, tightening on her wrists and ankles. Before she could do anything a hard blow was given to her skull. Y/n felt her vision blurring as the only thing she heard was the cries of her friends and mate before passing out.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n groaned as she opened her eyes. She shook her head for the dizziness to pass away. As soon as her vision got clear she noticed she was on her knees as the silver chains around her wrists and ankles imprisoned her movements. She looked around to find her human friends bounded with ropes while her mate and Castiel were trapped in a sigil. All of them were surrounded by at least fifteen people.

You guys okay?y/n's worried voice echoed in their minds.

All of them nodded.

Y/n signed in relief.

She tried to get free from her bonds but was not able to as the silver chain burnt against her skin as hot lava while the symbols on them glowed. Y/n hissed at the contact.

"You are going to hurt yourself by doing that." A voice said.

Y/n looked up to find a huge man looking at her. She narrowed her eyes at him.

"And who you might be?" Y/n asked.

"The one who has you and your friends in bounds. My name is Seth the alpha of this rogue pack." He said spreading his arms.

"May I know why we are here in chains?" Y/n asked with a fake sweet tone.

"Ah, a little birdie told me that I have got some hunters on my back as I killed a few humans a couple of days back. Also, it told me that those hunters were none other than the Winchesters with their angel friend Castiel and Lucifer's kid. And it told me one more thing that I didn't believe and I still don't, that a mikaelson is also behind me specifically y/n mikaelson." He said as he bent in front of y/n.

"Are you really y/n mikaelson? The tribrid?" He whispered as he wrapped a strand of her [h/c] around his finger. Y/n only glared at him.

"I wasn't sure if it was true but I had to be ready if it was. So I got help from some people who engraved those symbols on the chains which would ground your magic. Because I couldn't let the tribrid free to use her magic now, can I?" He said as he raised his hand to caress her cheek.

"Touch me again and I will make you regret it." Y/n eye's glowed a bright silver in warning.

"So it is true. You are the tribrid. You will make powerful pups." He smirked.
Y/n eye's widened at his words.

"Don't you dare touch her," Jack growled as his eyes glowed their golden colour. He didn't like the way he talked to her and touched her.

"Trust me I would." He said looking at jack.

"Take her out of here." He said while getting up.

Two men with gloves took hold of y/n's chains while one yanked y/n to her feet. Jack wanted to help his mate but couldn't do anything but he swore when he will be freed he would kill all of them who dare touches y/n.

Suddenly the neck of the werewolf who was holding y/n's arm was snapped as fell to the ground with a thud.

"Get your dirty hands off her." A familiar female voice growled.

All heads turned to find a woman of about 5'3 tall with wavy auburn brown hair and glowing blue eyes.

"Get her!" Seth shouted to his men.

All of them ran towards her. She mercilessly dug both her claws in their chests ripping their hearts out. She then turned to y/n raising her hand as she formed a fist out of it snapping the necks of the werewolves who were holding her chains. She closed her eyes concentrating on her chains to break but she was pushed to the ground by a werewolf.

Y/n elongated her claws as she started to scratch on the chains holding her wrist. While the other woman finished killing all the remaining werewolves she went to the Winchesters and untied them and broke the sigils setting them free.

She then turned to find Seth in front of her. His fangs and claws on display. As she took a step forward towards him a voice interrupted her.

"Wait!" All of them turned to y/n who was rubbing her wrist to soothe the burns because of silver.

"He is mine." She growled.

Y/n quickly came in front of him using her vampire speed with one of her claw in his chest.

"What did you say?" Y/n squeezed his heart as he coughed blood.

"That I would make powerful pups." Her eyes glowing their deadly silver.

"Do you even know who I am and what I am capable of?" Y/n tilted her head with a smirk.

"I told you, I would make you regret for touching me." With that y/n ripped his heart out as he and his heart both fell with a thud.

Jack came running towards y/n as he hugged her. Y/n quickly hugged him back ignoring her heart which was beating crazily. He pulled away and said.

"You okay? Did he do anything" Jack asked checking her.

"I am fine." she chuckled. She turned to the other men.

"What about you boys?" Y/n asked.

"We are good." They replied.

"Cass?"

"I'm fine," he said.

All of them turned to the unknown women. When her's and y/n's eyes met she smirked.

"It's good to see you y/n"

"It's good to see you too, sister"

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/n
Hello, my readers!
I wanted to tell you one thing guys the story takes place somewhere in the middle of season 13.
So hope is here.
But why did she unexpectedly show up? Is she here to met y/n? If she is then what is the reason?.
Watch out for the next chapter to know the reason.
Until then,

Vote, comment and share.
Stay safe and spread love.
See you soon my lovelies.