Chapter 14

3rd person pov.

Unknown to y/n jack followed her but unfortunately, y/n had disappeared into the woods. Jack appeared to a halt at a lake ,the reflection of the full moon visible on its surface. Jacked looked around for any sign of y/n. He signed as he couldn't see any. A few moments passed, he felt a presence behind him. He turned to find a grey wolf with silver eyes, looking at him with his head tilted. Jack's eyes widened in realisation. It was the first time he had seen y/n in her wolf form. The only words he could use to describe her was beautiful and majestic.

Remove your fennel and Turn around.

Her familiar sweet voice echoed in his mind. Jack did as told.

A few bone-cracking sounds and rustling sounds were heard. Jack tried his best not to cringe at them. Once it stopped he felt someone beside him. Jack turned a little to find y/n only in his fennel smiling at him. He blushed a dark pink at the lack of her clothes, not that he was against it. 

"Hi," he whispered.

"Hello love" y/n smiled.

She sat down and patted the seat beside her indicating him to sit. Jack sat down too with his leg cross crossed.

"It's so beautiful isn't it?" Y/n said looking at the moon the smile never leaving her face.

"Yes," Jack said looking at the moon too but turned towards her as his eyes grazed his face, a small smile on his face.

Just like you. He thought. Soon a frown graced his features.

"Why were they calling you a monster?"

Y/n looked at him, debating whether to tell him or not.

It's okay we can tell him, he is our mate he will understand. Atarah said.

Y/n signed as she begins, "We vampires activate our curse when we first drink blood. Once we activate it we are under an urge to drink as much blood as possible, it's called blood lust. We have to control. When I activated my curse I wasn't able to and many people died. My father chained me to control me but l broke free and slaughtered almost everyone in the town. The only thing I could think of was blood. He again chained but this time with magic too. My screams echoed through the walls of our house. Once I came out of it I understood the gravity of my actions. I live with the guilt of killing innocent people till today. Their screams and pleads still haunt me in my dreams. I would give anything to rewind my actions. But I'm not a monster I promise  I am just.....different." Y/n carried her guilt till this day. Every day she would almost die with guilt for slaughtering innocent people.

Y/n didn't know she was crying until jack raised his finger and wiped away her tear.

"You are not a monster," Jack said cupping her face, forcing her to look into his eyes.

"Everyone makes mistakes. Some people have died due to my mistakes too but that doesn't make me a monster neither it makes you." He meant each word he said cause he had experienced the same thing when had started to use his powers and didn't know how powerful he was until he killed a few people mistakenly.

"You are the most beautiful person with a good heart and soul I have ever met. I know you didn't kill those people knowingly and you regret it that what makes you different from a monster."

Jack said nodding at her. Y/n smiled softly at his words. His words meant a lot to her.

Suddenly y/n leaned closer to him. Her lips brushed slightly against his. Jack's eyes widened in surprise he didn't know what y/n was doing and how to react to it. Y/n kissed him softly and passionately as she closed her eyes. At the feeling of her lips against his, jack closed his eyes too and savoured the moment. A burst of sparks erupted as she kissed him and jack tried his best to reciprocate her actions. His hands instinctively moved to her waised as she kissed him, Jack too understood her movements and kissed her back. Y/n smiled into the kiss at his actions. Soon the kiss become a little hot as y/n moved and sat on Jack, her arms wrapped around his neck.

I hate to break the moment y/n but if we don't stop now we won't be able to control it later. Atarah said with a little clear of her throat.

Y/n broke the kiss as she groaned a little. Her forehead against his.

" I liked it," Jack said honestly.

"I liked it too," Y/n smiled this was her first kiss with her mate.

"We should do it again," Jack said looking at her.

"Yes," This time y/n blushed.

"We should go back it's late," Y/n said getting up as jack too got up.

"Yes dean, Sam and Castiel would be for us looking," Jack said with a big smile as he slipped his hand into hers.

Y/n smiled widely at his action. She ignored the feeling that was beginning to bug her.  She just hoped everything was okay back at the pack house. She had a feeling something wasn't right and she hoped she was wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, my lovelies!
Another chapter! So this one's a romantic one, hope u liked it. Y/n and jack kissed and she told him about her past a little bit. And I have given u a hint, there is going to be some action in the next chapter. ( Not that actions you dirty people.)Anyone comment and tell me your predictions. I'll try to update every alternate week. And be sure to check out my new bts fanfic septenary armies!

Until then,
Vote, comment and share.
Stay safe and spread love.
See you soon my lovelies.