Chapter 5

Y/n...y/n...

Someone's voice whispered. Someone familiar. Someone close. Someone family. Y/n looked around in her dream to find the source of the voice.

"Y/n wake up."
It's so dark here.
It whispered in fear." Who are you?" Y/n asked looking in all the directions.

"Come on y/n wake-up."
Help me.
It begged. Y/n stirred in her sleep." Tell me how to help you." Y/n said on the verge of crying.

Help me y/n...help me...
"Y/n wake up."
Y/n snapped her eyes open as she sat upright on her bed, covered in cold sweat and her heart pounding. Y/n glanced at her surrounding, she was in the motel room. She turned to her right and saw Sam looking at her with a feared expression on his face and Dean with wide eyes.

"What happened?"y/n asked while wiping her forehead with the back of her hand.

" yo-you were having a nightmare and I tried to wake you up and-and" Sam stuttered.

"Your eyes are glowing," Dean whispered.

Y/n gulped as she looked down and closed her eyes. She opened them and look at the brothers.

"Better?"

They nodded.

"We are leaving. Get changed we will be waiting down for you." Sam mumbled as both brothers left the room with their belongings, leaving y/n to her thoughts alone.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n locked the motel room behind her as she descended the stairs with a bag flinging on her shoulder. She walked towards the boys who were leaning on their car.

"Hey, guys." Y/n waved to them.

"Hey," Dean said.

"You okay y/n? Do you want to talk about it?" Sam said. With time he had grown to care about her as she would constantly put them before herself.

"Yeah I'm fine and no," she said with a smile.

"We wanted to ask you something," Sam said while glancing at his brother.

Y/n nodded telling him to go on.

"Um, we why uh-"

"Why do you care about us?" Dean said cutting his baby brother.

"On the last case, you saved me even though you it wasn't your job to. This time too you healed us even though you didn't had any energy left. Why do you put us before you? Why do you trust us when we dont? Why do you care about us like we are family when we aren't " Dean explained with a hard expression on his face. To gain Dean's trust was a big task. Dean has been thinking that y/n was doing all these favours to ask something in return.

Y/n signed." Honestly speaking, I dont know. I have been asking the same question. But since I have met you guys I just have a feeling of protecting you at any cost like you are my family." Y/n confessed. Her answer took Dean by shock.

"So we good?" Y/n asked while putting her hands in her pockets.

"Yeah, we good." Sam chuckled as he looked at his brother for his answer.

"Yeah, we good," Dean said while looking at y/n with a small smile.

"I should get going," Y/n said looking at the brothers while adjusting the bag strap.

They hummed in response.

Y/n  suddenly went towards Sam as she wrapped her arms around him. Her action took Sam by surprise as he stiffened at her touch but quickly relaxed and hugged her. Y/n pulled away as she smiled at Sam. Y/n was hesitant to hug Dean so she pulled him into a side hug. Y/n smiled at him. Y/n walked a little away from them.