[one]

🌿chloe's pov🌿

luke_is_a_penguin: have you heard the new sleeping with sirens song?

yochillchloe: yeah. it's pretty chill. i heard they have a world tour coming up👽

luke_is_a_penguin: i'd love to go, but only with you. it really sucks that we live on two different sides of the world.

yochillchloe: agreed

luke_is_a_penguin: i have an idea. but only if you're in,

yochillchloe: i'm listening.. go on

luke_is_a_penguin: we should talk

yochillchloe: um we're talking rn lukey pookey

luke_is_a_penguin: well yeah, but i mean like a phone call. i have your number, you have mine. take a chance and roll the dice

yochillchloe: i don't know about this

luke_is_a_penguin: what's the worst that could happen?

yochillchloe: one, i have an annoying voice and you'll hate me for it. two, it's like midnight where you are so you might wake someone. three, i'm scared.

luke_is_a_penguin: chloe we've been talking for four months now. even if you kill my family, you can't get rid of me. soooo ?

yochillchloe: fine dickface

i exhaled heavily before pressing the telephone icon. i feel the fear coming over me as it rings a few times.

"girl what the fuck you doin?" my friend maria whispers.

she gasps, "luke? holy shit. you callin him. girl the fuck?"

i crack my knuckle and the ringing stops. i feel as if my heart stopped.

"hello?" i hear a very austrialian accent on the other end.

"hey, it's chloe. i told you my voice is annoying." i reply, pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"you, chloe, have a beautiful voice." he says, a blush forming on my cheeks.

maria slaps her hands on the floor we were sitting on in my room and mouthes the word 'speaker'. i roll my eyes and press it.

"you still there?" he asks, making my stomach hurt.

"yeah. your voice is amazing too luke." i reply, as maria puts her hands over her mouth to keep herself from screaming.

"why thank you very much chlo chlo."

"that's a new nickname." i state, smiling as i do.

"well since you now call me dickface, might as well call you chlo chlo. it's either that or cuddle cakes." luke says and chuckles a little afterwards.

"why cuddle cakes? you've never met me, let alone see a photo." i ask, laughing at him.

"i just have a sense of good cuddlers. it's kind of like gaydar, but with cuddling. my cuddledar always goes through the roof when i talk to you." he replies, i can almost feel through the phone that he was smiling.

"you're crazy." i state, biting my lip with nerves.

"but i'm your kind of crazy."