[eight]

🍃luke's pov🍃

i kissed chloe.

i did it.

it took serious balls, but it happened.

wait, she's kissing me back.

"OH MY GOD IS THAT LUKE HEMMINGS!" i hear someone scream.

we both turn out heads to see a crowd of paparazzi with cameras flashing at us.

"it's not all that fake." i say.

"what?" chloe asks, confused.

"that i'm in love with you." i reply, grabbing her hand and squeezing it tightly.

she smiles to herself and a blush forms on her cheeks. i smile at it.

"i've got an idea." i say and before she can react, i'm carrying her bridal style through the fair.

i stop at the one ride i go on every fair. the monkey maze. (WE'RE THE MILLERS REFERENCE INTENDED) which wasn't actually a maze at all just one of those rides that shoots you straight into the air.

we approach the entrance to see a girl with bright blue dyed hair.

"wait. are you chloe? as in collidingchloe on like instagram?"

chloe nods and the girl says, "i'm gianna. we've been talking through instagram after we both went to the black veil brides concert."

"holy shit! gianna! this day is just getting better and better!" chloe exclaims, hugging the blue headed girl who i'm guessing is gianna.

"um i'm luke." i say, trying to break the awkwardness.

"from five seconds of summer?"

i nod slowly.

"i'm a big fan. here." she says, turns around and grabs a pen from her little stand.

she writes her number on chloe's hand and tells us to text her sometime.

we get in the ride and i look over at chloe, "she looks like michael."

"luke?! no! how does she look like michael?"

"the face, the hair, the everything except for lady parts." i explain.

she sighs but answers, "true."

"chloe? can i ask you something?" i ask, holding her hand as the ride starts.

"you can ask me anything luke." she replies quietly, looking at our hands.

"will you be my girlfri-" i start, but before i could finish, we were shot into the air.