[nine]

🍃luke's pov🍃

shit. piss. fuck. cunt. cocksucker. motherfucker. tits. fart. turd. twat.

wait no. this is a good thing. it's stopping me from asking her like that.

we run off the ride and chloe turns around to me.

"what were you asking?" she asks, her head tilting as she speaks.

"oh n-nothing." i struggle to get the words out.

we go on a few other rides and decide to head back to my, or the lads and i's, apartment since it was quite dark.

we walk out of the fair with her in silence.

"that was cool." chloe says, breaking the awkward silence.

"good. i had fun." i say, not knowing what to say and if i should say certain things.

"me too." she replies. i decide to take this moment as a signal to hold her hand, so i do.

we walk hand in hand as we near the apartment building.

we walk in and everyone is out somewhere. they left a note on the table.

it read, " to our dearest chloe and luke, we're spending the night at calum's mum's house since we wanted to be nice and allow you to to be alone. this next part is for luke's eyes so chloe kindly look away. mr. hemmings, we do not need blonde babies with small quiffs running around. use protection please and thank you. don't break her heart, she's a keeper :) xx -mikey cal & ash"

i smile down at the note before looking back up at chloe.

"they're insane." i state and she nods with a yawn.

"tired?" i ask, walking closer to her.

she nods, "just a bit jet lagged i guess."

i nod and look at my phone which says 12:47.

"it is quite late. might as well."

"i'll sleep on the couch." she says, heading towards the living room.

"no wait." i blurt out and grab her arm.

"you could sleep in my bed." i say, offeringly.

"with me." i add, then feel like a complete jackass.

"not like sex just like same mattress, same pillows, same sheets,"

"i feel bad."

"don't." i say, smile and grab her hand.

"okay, ed sheeran." she replies, laughing a little and following me back to my room.

i shut the door behind us and shoe her where her stuff is and where the bathroom is and stuff like that.

"okay, um, i'm gonna change." she says, rummaging through her bag for clothing.

i choke on my own saliva, "in front of me?!"

"no luke. on the potato farm. yes in front of you. actually no. in back of you, turn around please mr. hemmings."

i do as she says and turn around.

"you can turn back around now." she says, which i do and she's wearing an oversized green day shirt on and fluffy pants that say 'i love coffee'

i smile at her and she asks, "aren't you gonna change?"

"nah." i reply and stretch my arms out.

"you sleep in skinny jeans?" she looks at me in disbelief.

"of course not."

"then wha- luke. i'm fine with you wearing just boxers, but not just briefs please." she replies and smiles like mad.

🌿chloe's pov🌿

luke ended up sleeping in his boxers only. i must say i feel quite special because luke said that i was the first girl his age he felt comfortable enough to be shirtless around. that made me blush a little...

as i move the covers so i could get in bed, my phone goes off. i sigh and grab it.

New Message from luke_is_a_penguin

"you're crazy." i state, opening the message and climbing in bed.

luke_is_a_penguin: may i be extremely cheesy rn ?

i look over at him, who is smiling at me like a little kid in a candy shop. (I TAKE YOU TO THE CANDY SHOP I'LL LET YOU LICK THE LOLLI-how do i know this...)

i message him back.

yochillchloe: sure :-)

i look over to see him typing and smiling without stopping.

luke_is_a_penguin: roses are red

i look over at him and he looks at me with this big ass smile then continues typing.

luke_is_a_penguin: i don't mean to be coy

luke_is_a_penguin: but if you'll be my tyler

luke_is_a_penguin: i'll be your troye

i look at him now, who is blushing like crazy.

luke_is_a_penguin: falling in love

luke_is_a_penguin: wasn't part of the plan

luke_is_a_penguin: but i can be phil

luke_is_a_penguin: only if you'll be my dan