[six]

🌿chloe's pov🌿

"LUKE!" i scream and run towards him.

he drops his guitar and opens his arms. i run into them, wrapping my legs around his waist. people around us are clapping and cheering.

"oh my god." i say, resting my head on his shoulder, still in shock of what is happening.

i put my feet on the ground and look up at him.

"how is this happening?" i ask, putting my hand on his neck.

"let's just say. i've got some help." he says, pointing towards maria who is videotaping us.

"i love you guys so much!" i yell, hugging both of them.

"you know what i've seen you before." maria states, pointing at luke.

"so you've seen me before and chloe's has seen michael before. this is weird." luke says.

"wait. maria? isn't the plane ride here like really long? did i sleep through that?" i ask.

"remember that smoothie?"

"yeah." i answer, confused.

"oh shit. did you spike her smoothie?!" luke yells.

maria nods and laughs.

"this is the best day ever." i say, hugging luke tightly.

"and this day will only get better." luke says, rubbing my hair.

i smile to myself and grab his hand.

"i never thought this would happen." i blurt out of the blue.

"neither did i." luke says, smiling down at me again.

"imma leave you love birds. i'm staying at that hotel down the street if you need me." maria says and starts to walk away.

"we aren't love birds, we're just friends." i say, looking up at luke who frowns and looks at his feet.

"the boys are waiting in the car." he says, grabs my hand again along with my luggage and drags me out of the airport.

i see a car with a bunch of people in it. luke opens the back door and lets me in and puts my stuff in the trunk.

they all stare at me.

"you're michael right?" i ask the boy next to me with bright green hair.

he nods and i look at the other two. an asian looking one and a boy in a red bandana.

"i don't know your names. but i've seen you before." i say.

"i'm calum." the asian looking one says.

"i'm ashton, but i go by ash sometimes." the boy in the bandana says.

"wait. ashton irwin?" i ask.

his eyes widen and he nods.

"my friend is in love with you. i wonder how. do you know a quinn alexander by any chance?"

"oh. well then. does she know yet pengweiner?" he asks luke.

"know what?" i ask, looking at luke as well.

"you know them because we're in a band. five sec-" luke starts, but i cut him off, having an aha moment.

"onds of summer. holy shit, why didn't i recognize you guys. michael clifford. calum hood. ashton irwin. luke hemmings. i must seem like an idiot right now." i say, smiling to myself.

"naw." luke says, pulling me closer to him. "you're my idiot. i'm an idiot too."

"so am i." michael says, pointing back to his flannel which says 'IDIOT' in large white letters.

"as i." ashton says from the driver's seat.

"eh. maybe i am too." calum adds from the passenger's side.

ashton plugs his phone into the car radio and starts playing lost in stereo by all time low.

"she works for the weekend!" we all sing. luke looks over at me.

"i never knew you liked all time low."

"really?! i fucking love all time low!"

"mixtape of her favorite bands!"

"tearing up the radio, lost in the stereo sound!"

we jammed out until we got to their apartment building.

"i have to pee." luke says, running to the bathroom, leaving only michael and i since calum and ashton went to the store.

"chloe?" michael asks.

"yeah?" i reply.

"can i tell you a secret?"

"um sure." i laugh at him.

"luke bruised my dick and now i most likely can't have children."