Chapter 2: Disbelief

Y/n's POV

Akaashi walked away, then it suddenly rained, he looked at me one last time but then proceeded with what he was doing, leaving me alone.

I waited until he was out of my sight, then I fell to the ground not believing what had just happened. 

It's raining, I'm soaked, I had thin clothes, he didn't even bring me an umbrella even when I can see the umbrella on the passenger seat, Oh how he changed. I was still sobbing on the ground while it was raining, oh how dramatic this moment is. I was in disbelief, I cannot believe that I had let him go, the love of my life, I really thought that we would be married but this happened and the fact that he cheated on me hahaha. I don't know what's happening anymore. I'm cold, I really want to go back to my house but I can't seem to get up. I'm shivering, but that is not on my mind, Akaashi leaving me is what's on my mind, it was just impossible, I thought we were the perfect couple.
I thought.

The next day

I woke up seeing sakusa. My best friend. I was in my room.

"Y/n! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!" He asked.

"Why were you out in the rain?!" He added

"What happened?" I asked

"I saw you in the park, you fainted. Now you have a fever.   So can you please tell me why you were there?" 

I remembered what happened and tears started to stream down my face but I was still trying to hold back.

"He-hey. What happened? Are you okay? Is it because I shouted at you? I'm sorry if that's the case." 

"N-no, that's not it. It's just..." 

"Just??" 

"Akaashi and I we uhmm. Broke up" I told him and then I couldn't hold back my tears anymore.

He hugged me as my tears was rushing through, then he quietly whispered to me "I won't ask what happened right now, just cry all you want it's okay"

Then I calmed down after some time, he told me if I wanted to eat, I said no, I don't have an appetite because every time I'm sad or anxious I lose my appetite. Then just after that I slowly fell asleep.