Chapter 11: Thoughts

On the way home

"Hey, you were incredibly laughy today'' - me

"Why? Got a problem with it? I can't be happy" - Sakusa

"No, but why? It's so not you'' - me

"I promised you right" - Sakusa

"HAHAHHA'' - me

"So are you gonna tell me why I never saw you cook that before?" - Sakusa

"It was my dad's specialty' - me

"Andd??" - Sakusa

Then I told him what happened between me and my family and who my family is.

'You can call me immature, I don't care'' - me

"Of course not, It must've hurt you but  anyways I don't care if you hadn't been a lawyer we would've never met." - Sakusa

''....." - me

For the first time I felt happy about my past

"Hey, we're here, wash up and rest'' - Sakusa

"Mmm, thank you" - me

Then entered my house and took a shower, I lied on my bed but I can't sleep and my mind is focused on what I felt earlier.

I don't like the feeling I felt on the court earlier, I need to be honest, I felt butterflies through my stomach amd I didn't like that, there are many reasons why.

First is that I'm still not over our breakup, it hasn't even be a week, if I choose to be with sakusa, I think the feelings aren't real, I think it's just that I needed someone to be with me and he was there, I don't want to be like them.

Second is that sakusa is my bestfriend, I'm scared that if I start a relationship with him and we break up our beautiful friendship will fade and I don't want that.

Third is that even if I chose to be selfish and confess to Sakusa, maybe he'll avoid me and our friendship will be broken, I don't like that, Sakusa is the best best best friend of mine, he always understand me, he's always there for me.

There was one time that akaashi got jealous because of sakusa because we were happily talking but sakusa  just said sorry and introduced himself as my new bestfriend, he know his limits  and I think he likes some girl right now cause he's always staring at his phone, idk.

I sighed, this is just stressing me out.

I hope I won't catch feelings, it's too early, I'll hate myself.

"Hey stop dozing off, go ahead and sleep, let's go to the grocery tomorrow, our fridge is almost empty" - Sakusa

"Ok" - me

"G'night" - Sakusa

"Gdnyt" - me
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I've decided, I'll try my best to not catch feelings and if I do, I'll get rid of it and besides it only happened today.

Then I eventually slept