Chapter 3: Best friend

Next day

I woke up and saw Sakusa beside me.

"You're awake" he told me

"Don't you have work" I asked

"I'll be making you eat first, I'm just gonna cook something, do you want eggs?" 

"No, I don't want anything"

"I told you, I'll make you eat. Eggs it is" 

I just smiled and then he went out of the room

Sakusa and I are lawyers, We are solicitors, we give legal advice and represent clients in the court. We're hard workers, we met at the law office. We became friends in the first place because he's  germaphobic and unbelievably it doesn't work on me. (I don't know why, maybe someday I'll know)

"Hey, stop daydreaming. Did you call the office? Take a week of." 

"tch, is that how you treat a lady with a broken heart?" ]

"tss, just call the office already" 

"Yeah right, you were so sweet to me last night" I told him "I won't ask what happened right now, just cry all you want it's okay" I mimicked him dramatically

"psh, are you gonna call the office or not?"

"okay, okay chill HAHAHA" 

"psh" 

Then I called the office trying to tell them that I want to take two weeks off so that I can handle myself physically and mentally. Unbelievably, they said yes to me taking two weeks off, and I showed a smile, trying to tell Sakusa that they let me take two weeks off.

"hmm, I'll be back later, I have work, don't do anything reckless" he told me

"ok, ok, I'm not a child' 

"psh not a child huh" 

"Heeyy, foul." 

"HAHAHHAA sure, sure" he added then walked out my room

Then I ate what he cooked for me, egg with fried rice. After I was done eating I washed the dishes, just cause I don't trust dishwashers.

I tried to be more productive and tried to sweep the floors but I felt weak, I remembered that I had a fever, I had no choice but to lie down and sleep, but I can't seem to sleep, then I remembered that it is Thursday, it was our day, we would always go to dates on Thursday and we would either be at his house, my house, restaurants or the arcades. It has just been a day since we broke up but I already miss him.

I didn't realize, I already fell asleep

I woke up and it was already 3:00 pm.

I wonder if sakusa is going to visit me again, but he said that he will be back so I guess?

Then I heard knocking, but sakusa has a key to my house and then.

"YY/nnn!" Someone shouted, I ran to the gate excited to meet that someone and then I opened the gate for them.