⌗ three.

☕

3:16 pm

3:16 pm

the group of four exited the car with excitement radiating from them. well, three of them at least. sunghoon had a look that showed 'don't fucking mess with me at that moment. jungwon and sunoo noticed his expression and decided not to irritate him any further, even if they had no clue why he was like this in the first place.

"hey hoon, you alright?" heeseung asked. (ah, what a brave soul he was.) sunghoon turned to him and nodded. a subtle curve on his lips showed and he was the first to start walking to the cafe.

"i'm guessing he is bummed we didn't go skating?" sunoo whispered to the other three. jungwon nodded and glanced over at heeseung who sighed.

"he is just having his boy period mood swings. i swear that guy is too damn obsessed with ice skating..." heeseung said which made sunoo laugh at the boy periods.

sunghoon stopped in his tracks when he reached the door. he turned to see the three slowly catch up and they all entered.

'i have a dog, why did we have to come here' sunghoon thought as he looked around. various puppies and dogs were walking around in a little grass section which made jungwon and sunoo immediately run to that section where a few other people were.

heeseung smiled and swung his arm around sunghoon's shoulders before walking towards the cash register. the taller boy was still looking around at the interior. the walls were a nice pastel yellow with one wall on the left being white that had cute patterns of honeycombs. small plants put were either hanging or on shelves and the fresh smell of pastries and mint filled sunghoon's nose.

"hello, welcome to engene cafe! what would you like to order?" the cashier voiced out with a polite bow. heeseung smiled and bowed back before looking at the menu.

"we have two others with us," heeseung pointed to the two youngest boys who were busy taking pictures with puppies. "uhm, sunghoon, can you go get the others so we can order."