⌗ seven

☕

4:21 pm

4:21 pm

another day, another visit to engene cafe. sunghoon entered the cafe with a smile and a skip to his step. so far, his day has been going smoothly. he actually stayed awake through all his classes for once, complimented all of the faculty when they passed, and even successfully saved a kitten from a tree. so yeah, sunghoon was happy as can be.

the boy approached the counter and rang the tiny bell to alert him that he was there. his smile faltered when he saw someone other than jake walk up to the register.  it was a girl, she was quite good looking to most standards. she was on her phone, not paying attention to her surroundings. sunghoon read the name hana before coughing. when hana looked up her expression turned into a surprised smile, setting her phone down.

"sunghoon? is that you?" hana asked, a bit shocked. sunghoon nodded, he too was in a state of shock. he and hana were childhood friends up until middle school. hana moved abroad once they entered high school "wow it is! oh my gosh, um, what's been going on with you?"

he chuckled, "ah, h-hana! long time no see. i've been alright, just starting my second semester in college."

"congrats! wait, what college do you attend?" she asked

"hybe university, under the performing arts." sunghoon answered

hana's facelifted as she smiled, "no way? i go to hybe too, we'll, u-under fashion though."

he chuckled, hearing hana say that she was taking up fashion was so fitting. the girl practically lived, breathed, and slept styling. "that makes sense, you are the human-defined of style."

a hue of pink blushed her cheeks, good thing sunghoon didn't notice. "thanks, but to be honest, the other students are far better than what i can do..."

"tsk, only if you have that mindset. they probably think the same way." sunghoon finished and gave hana a reassuring smile. she smiled back and nodded her head. sunghoon then looked around, "oh, by the way, do you know where the other employee is? he works here, has dark brown hair, has attributes of a puppy." sunghoon asked, hopeful.