⌗ six.

☕️

☕️

1:12 pm

1:12 pm

heeseung rested his head on his arm that was supported by the lunch table. he glared at his best friend who was entranced to his phone screen. oh, how he wished he could smack sunghoon in the face right there and then, but heeseung controlled his urges and sighed. ever since sunghoon got jake's number, the male hasn't stopped texting him whenever he could. their conversations were mostly about random topics, one of them talking about dogs. (ironic isn't it hahaha)

of course, heeseung didn't know the reason why. sunghoon always pushed it away or didn't listen to his questions of the mysterious texter. the older boy rolled his eyes, clearly done with the crap. he grabbed a grape off of his tray before throwing it in the other's direction, skillfully hitting sunghoon's left eye. the taller male flinched and looked up at heeseung with a 'what the hell' expression. "what was that for?" he asked, trying to act innocent while dramatically covering his eye.

"why the heck did you invite me to eat if all you have been doing is stare at your damn phone!?" heeseung yelled. sunghoon was about to speak up before hearing a small ding of his phone. he looked down at it and then back at heeseung seeing if he would react. the other was way ahead as he quickly grabbed his phone before sunghoon could.

"hey- heeseung! give that back!" he yelled and stood up to reach it from his friend. heeseung though, already turned it on to see who was the latest text with a sly grin. his expression quickly turned to an angry one, standing up himself. sunghoon gulped, "hee, i-i can explain who ja-"

"why the hell do you have jungwon's number?! you didn't even have the decency of telling me you did!"

'oh.' sunghoon facelifted with relief and shook his head, smiling at how jealous the older got at the mention of his "shallow" crush on the boy. he snatched his phone back, sitting back down and seeing the message. heeseung just scoffed, sitting back down himself and folding his arms. the younger quickly typed a reply and set his phone down to smooth things out with heeseung.