⌗ five.

☕

jake was confident that he didn't need glasses, but the number of times he squinted at sunghoon once the male walked in could say otherwise

jake was confident that he didn't need glasses, but the number of times he squinted at sunghoon once the male walked in could say otherwise. it was just strange to see that latter again. sure, there are such things as daily customers, but jake clearly remembered the taller male not ordering anything yesterday.

'maybe he wanted to try our food this time..?' he questioned. all he could do was come up with multiple what-ifs in his head, so when the specific boy came towards the counter it threw him off

"h-hello sir, uhm, what would you like to order?" he stuttered out, slightly embarrassed at how he just stuttered in front of a customer. it seemed quite the same with sunghoon as well, his gaze kept going from the options to jake multiple times. sunghoon internally cursed himself for being so moody yesterday. he wished he knew what to order, but he doesn't usually go to cafes. especially themed ones.

his eyes found the most interesting sounding option before speaking up, "i would like one of your pupachinos please. it sounds like a delicious drink-"

"u-uhm sir, the pupachino is meant for the dogs..." jake mumbled out, confused. he raised his eyebrow as he cut the latter off. the action threw the taller male off a bit, not expecting to be interrupted by his mistake.

"o-oh yeah, i know. i brought my uhm...dog! yeah, i brought my dog over- so it's fine!" he lied, biting his inner cheek after. god, he sounded so stupid just then

'idiot... who would ever say those things?!' he screamed at himself and panicked at how the other would react.

jake smiled slightly to himself, he understood how the other didn't want to be embarrassed. he quickly tapped on the touch screen to punch in the order. "would that be all for today?"

sunghoon thought for a bit, he didn't want to make a fool out of himself again. he gave a tiny huff, "well, i'm not sure what to order here. do you have any suggestions?" he asked the boy who gave back a surprised expression in response.