⌗ four.

☕

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

7:37 am

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

7:37 am

sunghoon was spending his saturday morning laying on his bed. he was simply just staring at his ceiling while thinking about his past week. well, it was mostly about jake. it didn't matter that sunghoon never spoke to him, the boy was just on his mind.

soon, he was consumed in his thoughts. it made him dizzy how he kept going back and forth between things to distract him from the certain boy. of course none of his options worked.

the male groaned and sat up, running his hand through his hair, messing it up slightly during the process. he went to reach for his phone before hearing a knock on his door. soon came in a little toddler, his little sister, yeji. his eyes soften at the sight of his little sister in her little nightgown.

she approached him with a tired look, the boy assumed that she had recently just woken up. yeji crawled onto his bed (with a bit of struggle since she was small) and hugged him.

it was always a wonder why sunghoon's parents allowed the six-year-old to stay with sunghoon once he moved out of his hometown. he always thought that it was because his parents wanted the two to be close as siblings. with such a huge age gap, usually, the distance was brought between most siblings. sunghoon never complained about it, he loved yeji.

one obstacle though was college. it took up most of sunghoon's time. leaving yeji alone wasn't an option he would ever pick, but bringing her to classes wasn't one either. luckily there was a daycare near his college. he would drop her off before attending his classes.

but of course, there are times where sunghoon has projects he has to prepare that usually last until midnight. at those times, it got pretty stressful and time-consuming to steadily take care of yeji. that is when he was thankful he has a variety of friends, two being yeonjun and soobin. he met the couple through heeseung. sunghoon got along with yeonjun through their passion for dancing. soobin also loved sunghoon's company. although he wasn't a graduate in performing, he majored in becoming a botanist. him and sunghoon connected right away, sunghoon did have a special place in the latter's heart

pupachinoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें