Bodil666 x Happy!reader

Y/n pov

I snuck behind one of my many insane friends, Bodil666. I jumped on his back and yelled, "SURPRISE ATTACK!!!" "WHAT THE?" He yelled in surprise. I giggled and he realized it was me. "Y/n..." I jumped off his back and giggled. "I scared you~" I teased. "I'M GONNA GET YOU FOR THAT!" I laughed and ran with him behind me. I gasped as he teloported in front of me. I slammed into his chest and he grabbed me before I could get away. "GOT YAH!" I squealed in surprise and he laughed. "I got you~" he whispered in my ear. I blushed because I was being held against his chest. He laughed and smiled evilly. "Uh could you let me go?" I asked him. Bodil giggled, "Nope!" I sighed with a smile, "Please?" He shook his head. "PLEEEEEEESSSSSSEEEE???" I wined loudly. He finally gave in and let me go. "Whoo! Freedom!!" We sat on the couch and watched a movie. Bodil suddenly cupped my face in his hands. "Wha-Hmmf!?" I was cut off as he kissed me. I blushed and kissed back. He pulled away with a smile and I was still blushing, "I like you Y/n, I liked you since I first saw you." I smiled and hugged him, "I like you to, Bodil!" I said happily. He giggled and kissed the top of my head, "Your so adorable!"

Short! 
Requested ba SpookyTheKitten23